Israelis Come to See Red Heifer and Discuss the Temple

Mr Hill

From what I understand, once a red heifer reaches the right age and it still meets all of the right criteria, it can be sacrificed and the Temple will be rebuilt very quickly. They have already spent years in preparation and they have collected everything they need to begin construction. We all need to get ready because this is a major event that could mean that Jesus's return is eminent.

daygo

From what I understand, once a red heifer reaches the right age and it still meets all of the right criteria, it can be sacrificed and the Temple will be rebuilt very quickly. They have already spent years in preparation and they have collected everything they need to begin construction. We all need to get ready because this is a major event that could mean that Jesus's return is eminent.
I agree, imo this will only happen when God determines it to be, so keep watching, we are talking about early next year when the red heifer that's considered pure can be sacrificed for all this to take place. Templeinstitute.org has the full details in the home page it's only 4 pages long.

Mr Hill

I agree, imo this will only happen when God determines it to be, so keep watching, we are talking about early next year when the red heifer that's considered pure can be sacrificed for all this to take place. Templeinstitute.org has the full details in the home page it's only 4 pages long.
If I remember right, the heifer has to be two years and eight days old at the time of sacrifice. It's likely that at least one of them will meet the criteria. Luke you said, God will determine when the time is right.

FindingJoy

It was years ago now, but RR had an article on the 3rd Temple.
If I remember correctly, the Temple itself is somewhat pre-fabricated construction and can be assembled very quickly!

Mr Hill

If I remember correctly, the Temple itself is somewhat pre-fabricated construction and can be assembled very quickly!
I have heard that too. I don't remember where I read it, but I read that once the Mount has been purified, they can build a temporary temple in just four hours. They can use the temporary temple while the main temple is built around it.

I don't know if the Temple has to be built before the rapture, but either way there's a good chance that we are very, very close!

Praying

I have heard that too. I don't remember where I read it, but I read that once the Mount has been purified, they can build a temporary temple in just four hours. They can use the temporary temple while the main temple is built around it.

I don't know if the Temple has to be built before the rapture, but either way there's a good chance that we are very, very close!
Probably closer than many of us realize. I am so ready to go home. May we all stay in repentance, and pray for our loved ones. Time is short.

Praying

:nod His return is indeed imminent. Nothing has to happen for the rapture to occur. The fact that so many things in Biblical prophecy are lining up tells us the tribulation is getting really close. If the tribulation is that close, we know from scripture, that the rapture is even closer! Maranantha!

ComeWhatMay

I read an article last week and shared it with my mom about the red heifer. According to the article the land where it needs to be sacrificed was purchased back in the mid 90's and providing atleast one of the heifers stays pure, they are aiming at a 2024 sacrifice. I don't want to misspeak and say when. I also want to say the article mentioned the heifer had to be atleast 3 years old as well. The only thing they are waiting on is the time to pass and heifer to be the correct age.

katt

:nod His return is indeed imminent. Nothing has to happen for the rapture to occur. The fact that so many things in Biblical prophecy are lining up tells us the tribulation is getting really close. If the tribulation is that close, we know from scripture, that the rapture is even closer! Maranantha!
You're right nothing has to happen for the rapture to take place, as a very young teenager I never thought we'd see the 21st century without the rapture happening first, now that we are nearly a quarter of the way into it and I am much older, I realize, yes, the rapture could have happened in the 70's, but not the Tribulation. Now? Oh yeah, things are not only being set up for the Tribulation but TPTB are not even trying to hide it from the masses anymore, there have always been those who saw it, but most folks didn't, now, even the unsaved are noticing the change, even AI developer's are telling TPTB that they have gone to far. I am one of those who doesn't believe there is much of a gap between the rapture and the tribulation, six months at the most if that is my belief. So, IMHO and it's just my opinion, I believe we'll see them at least break ground for the building of the Temple, or even the temple itself before the Rapture.

fl2007rn

I recently read that the Temple Institute has already made all the vessels, furnishings, and instruments to use in worship at the third temple. They are on display at the Treasures of the Temple exhibition in Jerusalem. How exciting that were are living in the last days and are able to watch Bible prophecy coming to fruition! Come quickly Lord Jesus! :pray :fish

daygo

I recently read that the Temple Institute has already made all the vessels, furnishings, and instruments to use in worship at the third temple. They are on display at the Treasures of the Temple exhibition in Jerusalem. How exciting that were are living in the last days and are able to watch Bible prophecy coming to fruition! Come quickly Lord Jesus! :pray :fish
They have, read all of them, truly fascinating and seen a video of what I recall of what the next temple is going to be like, although will have to look again to verify it for what it was. Memory is starting to go.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
That it is , and yes , I heard that it can assembled quickly.
Those in Christ know they do not need it, but we also know prophecy will be fulfilled.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
You know there should actually be a great sorrow for Israel.

In rebuilding the temple, they may forward prophecy, but think about it:

It's an even deeper rejection of Christ.
Israel is determined to make God into their own image.

So stubborn and hard hearted, they reject the Prophets and Moses.
They reject the Word handed down to them and are determined to re-invent God as they want Him to be.

In building a temple, they reject the body sacrificed for them, the blood that cleanses from sin the person who believes in the Lamb of God.

And with the temple built, the stage is set for a slaughter like never seen before, part form the man of sin, and the rest from Holy Judgment from the One they Pierced.

Yes there is great Joy at the thought of meeting Jesus in the sky, ...

But consider the cost of the unbelieving world will pay for their rejection.
Sorrow mixed with Joy it is indeed.

fl2007rn

They reject the Word handed down to them and are determined to re-invent God as they want Him to be.

In building a temple, they reject the body sacrificed for them, the blood that cleanses from sin the person who believes in the Lamb of God.

And with the temple built, the stage is set for a slaughter like never seen before, part form the man of sin, and the rest from Holy Judgment from the One they Pierced.

It is very sad indeed that the Jews rejected Jesus as the Christ, but we know that they are a stiff necked people. We can at least take comfort in knowing that at least 144,000 of them will accept Jesus during the tribulation.

Sometimes I like to watch Jews for Jesus on YouTube. Their salvation stories are amazing. They say that accepting Jesus is the most Jewish thing that they could ever do.

daygo

What you say is true, however these things must happen.

FindingJoy

Most of the time I split my joy with sorrow for those lost; but the older and more in pain I get, selfish joy at going home usually wins.

kathymendel

As I understand it, it is the ashes of the sacrificed heifer that will be used for the building of the temple.
So, they can make the sacrifice as soon as the heifer reaches the required age, and hold the ashes until
the circumstances are right for the temple to be built. Or, it could be done in one fell swoop............

Mr Hill

As I understand it, it is the ashes of the sacrificed heifer that will be used for the building of the temple.
So, they can make the sacrifice as soon as the heifer reaches the required age, and hold the ashes until
the circumstances are right for the temple to be built. Or, it could be done in one fell swoop............
How long can they hold the ashes? It sounds like they are really pushing hard to get the Temple built fast.

Back