Israelis Come to See Red Heifer and Discuss the Temple

Mr Hill

Israelis Come to See Red Heifer and Discuss the Temple​

Officials say the return of the red heifer will attract many Jews and Christians eager to witness the fulfillment of prophecy.
By Ryan Jones | Jul 16, 2023 at 10:05 am | Topics: Third Temple

Again the biblical red heifer is in the news, sparking renewed discussion about a future Third Temple in Jerusalem.

Hundreds of Israelis reportedly visited the Jewish settlement of Shiloh in central Samaria last week to welcome the first of three pure red heifers to arrive from the United States. Shiloh was the first biblical capital of Israel and the place where the Tabernacle stood for hundreds of years before King David moved it to Jerusalem.

The three red heifers will be housed at the Ancient Shiloh heritage site and a center will open there dedicated to researching the phenomenon. The heifers will be kept in a fenced-off area, and visitors will not be able to touch the animals.

The mysterious red heifer, or Parah Adumah, is first mentioned in the Book of Numbers, when God instructs Moses and Aaron to take “a perfectly red unblemished cow, upon which no yoke was laid.” The ashes of a red heifer are necessary for purification prior to conducting biblical sacrificial ceremonies.

https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/israelis-come-to-see-red-heifer-and-discuss-the-temple/

usoutpost31

Does that mean these red heifers are old enough? The article seems to suggest that. I didn't think there were any old enough.

I really wish we could get this show on the road...
They're trying to breed a herd so they'll have one whenever they need it.

I maintain trying to help Israel acquire a red heifer is a big mistake. The evangelical Christian organization that did this is telling their followers building this temple will lead to world peace. It won't.

Basically encouraging Israel to continue in their spiritual apostasy. Jews don't need to wait until the Tribulation to be saved. The day of salvation is here for them as much as it for everyone else. They don't need a red heifer. If only their evangelical "friends" actually told them this.

daygo

They're trying to breed a herd so they'll have one whenever they need it.

I maintain trying to help Israel acquire a red heifer is a big mistake. The evangelical Christian organization that did this is telling their followers building this temple will lead to world peace. It won't.

Basically encouraging Israel to continue in their spiritual apostasy. Jews don't need to wait until the Tribulation to be saved. The day of salvation is here for them as much as it for everyone else. They don't need a red heifer. If only their evangelical "friends" actually told them this.
Can you elaborate further, I understand what you're saying but these things have to happen, sooner than later imo the quicker we're out of here.

usoutpost31

Can you elaborate further, I understand what you're saying but these things have to happen, sooner than later imo the quicker we're out of here.
There have been American ranchers since the early 1990s trying to find Israel's red heifer for them. They appointed themselves to this task, thinking they're doing God's will. One of them calls himself a "red heifer hunter". Always citing Numbers 19 but never Hebrews 9 and 10 which demonstrate the sacrifice of a red heifer is no longer necessary after Jesus' work on the Cross.

Even if Israel needs a red heifer, it shouldn't be Christians supplying Israel with them. They're not pointing them to Christ when they do that.

I recall the story of when God promised Abraham an heir. Instead of being content to wait for the Lord to deliver his promise, Abraham tried to help it along by bringing in Hagar. And that led to all kinds of problems within his family. Abraham's way was not God's way.

These evangelical organizations, Boneh Israel (building Israel) are doing the same thing. They're trying to help prophecy along, because they're tired of waiting. If we try to manufacture fulfilled prophecy, it will be artificial and it's not going to work. The Lord has set his timetable according to his purpose, and it's not ours.

Mr Hill

There have been American ranchers since the early 1990s trying to find Israel's red heifer for them. They appointed themselves to this task, thinking they're doing God's will. One of them calls himself a "red heifer hunter". Always citing Numbers 19 but never Hebrews 9 and 10 which demonstrate the sacrifice of a red heifer is no longer necessary after Jesus' work on the Cross.

Even if Israel needs a red heifer, it shouldn't be Christians supplying Israel with them. They're not pointing them to Christ when they do that.

I recall the story of when God promised Abraham an heir. Instead of being content to wait for the Lord to deliver his promise, Abraham tried to help it along by bringing in Hagar. And that led to all kinds of problems within his family. Abraham's way was not God's way.

These evangelical organizations, Boneh Israel (building Israel) are doing the same thing. They're trying to help prophecy along, because they're tired of waiting. If we try to manufacture fulfilled prophecy, it will be artificial and it's not going to work. The Lord has set his timetable according to his purpose, and it's not ours.
I haven't thought of it that way, but i see what you are saying. No doubt the ranchers have good intentions, but they are encouraging the Jews in Israel to double down on their own faith instead of coming to Christ. We know that eventually Israel will come to Jesus, but only after their backs are to the wall and many of them are killed.

Back