Israeli female guards pimped out to Palestinian prisoners - Gilboa Prison warden

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Israeli female guards pimped out to Palestinian prisoners - Gilboa Prison warden
Warden Freddy Ben Sheetrit: "I was made a scapegoat for the Gilboa Prison break."
By SHIRA SILKOFF
Published: NOVEMBER 24, 2021

Israeli female guards were reportedly pimped out to Palestinian prisoners at Gilboa Prison in order to satisfy their sexual needs, the warden, Freddy Ben-Sheetrit, alleged on Wednesday. Ben-Sheetrit, who was not the warden when the alleged incidents occurred, made the admission during his testimony regarding the escape of six Palestinian security prisoners from Gilboa on September 6. Although the sexual incident was first reported in the media three years ago, senior prison staff had not testified about it until Wednesday.

“I was a security guard [at Gilboa Prison] and I would hate working there,” read an anonymous testimony shared at the time. “I would say that the men harassed and harassed me. Now, he would always walk by me as if he was touching me, but by mistake. Now, the first time I said ‘ok, something like this can happen by mistake.’ But a second time and a third time and a fourth time? What is going on? What is happening? And when I would go and report them, they would say, ‘don’t pay him any attention, he’s just stupid, he’s all over the place.’”

more............ https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news...out-to-satisfy-gilboa-prisoners-warden-686848

Carl

Sounds like if going to use female guards then rotate them every month or to cover the minimum failing period.