Israeli actions on Temple Mount unacceptable, US tells UNSC

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Israeli actions on Temple Mount unacceptable, US tells UNSC
"The United States firmly supports the preservation of the historic status quo with respect to the holy sites in Jerusalem," US Deputy Ambassador Robert Wood told the UN on Thursday.
By TOVAH LAZAROFF
Published: JANUARY 5, 2023

The Biden administration holds Israel responsible for maintaining the status quo on the Temple Mount and any steps that undermine it are unacceptable, United States Deputy Ambassador Robert Wood told the United Nations Security Council on Thursday. “We oppose any and all unilateral actions that depart from the historic status quo, which are unacceptable,” Wood said.

He noted that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s governing platform “calls for preservation of the status quo with relation to the holy places. We expect the Government of Israel to follow through on that commitment.”The United States firmly supports the preservation of the historic status quo with respect to the holy sites in Jerusalem, especially on the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount,” Wood explained.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-726823

athenasius

If they truly meant that they would stop the Palestinians from destroying ancient artifacts proving that the JEWS of ISRAEL were in possession of the site for MILLENNIA long before Islam was invented and foisted itself on the world, attempting to remove and replace all other religious sites with it's own recent excrescences.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
If they truly meant that they would stop the Palestinians from destroying ancient artifacts proving that the JEWS of ISRAEL were in possession of the site for MILLENNIA long before Islam was invented and foisted itself on the world, attempting to remove and replace all other religious sites with it's own recent excrescences.
Yeah , I get an alert everytime the word
excrescences is used .

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
When I feel especially annoyed and crabby about things I use more interesting vocabulary. Without saying any bad words.
I hear you friend. I'm the same way. Have to get creative sometimes .
Sure seems like alot of stirring up over there lately. Almost as if some preparations are being made.
Soon the focus will be on Israel.

Last edited:
Back