Israel ‘unanimously rejects Kerry ceasefire proposal’; IDF death toll rises to 35

Joseph The Carpenter

Israel 'unanimously rejects Kerry ceasefire proposal'; IDF death toll rises to 35 | The Times of Israel

Two soldiers killed, and former MIA formally confirmed as dead; Kerry ceasefire plan: stop fighting now, start talks 48 hours later; 5 Palestinians said killed in West Bank clashes after Hamas urges Third Intifada; IDF gen. says Hamas morale weakening

Read more: Israel 'unanimously rejects Kerry ceasefire proposal'; IDF death toll rises to 35 | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/two-ki...salem-rocket-downed-over-eilat/#ixzz38VNDV3X4
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

railfan727

I'm so glad they see that this plan is completely delusional. They would have to be literally suicidal in order to accept it... we all know the muslims would take full advantage.

Raptureholic

From what I heard in the deal is that Hamas once again wants all the prisoners that were released then were captured again to be re-released and for Israel to free up the borders and I don't think Israel will go for that.