Israel: To Strike or Not To Strike Iran’s Nuclear Sites

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Better do it now before the Israeli Supreme Court system has Bibi removed again and the previous pair reinstated.
I believe the Lord bought Bibi back for a solid reason.
Definitely keep your eyes (on Jesus) and Israel.
All kinds of interesting things going on.

You know its gonna get stranger , so lets get on with the show! ( so to speak)

athenasius

I wish it would happen already, tired of hearing about it for the last 20 years. Just my honest feelings.
That is one of the reasons I first began to suspect that delay is being caused by The Restrainer in the person of the Holy Spirit acting thru the church.

One of the essentials would seem to be timing of events leading up to the Tribulation so that certain things are timed to go off just before or just after the Rapture and one of them may well be that long awaited attack on the Iranian nuclear facilities.

It's not like Israel hasn't done it before-- Operation Outside the Box which took out the unfinished nuclear plant in Syria in Sept 2007 or the previous attack Operation Opera in June of 81 in which the Israeli's developed the Begin Doctrine which allows them to preemptively attack and take out a threat to Israel.

In both cases the US was not involved and after the fact was very critical of Israel for acting upon these threats. in the 2007 case Bush was aware ahead of time, explained he wouldn't get involved but did share some intelligence that said the site was a nuclear threat in progress. The full story didn't come out till 2018 or so and even now it hasn't all been released.

We all know that Obama stopped them from going in to Iran during his time in office by threatening to attack them en route to Iran.

Since Israel has a past history of going in anyway, it's surprising that they didn't do anything during the Trump years. Except Netanyahu was bogged down in Israeli politics at the time.

I was watching for the release of that Trump Peace Plan during those 4 years, but more and more kept happening that convinced me that Israel was being delayed by God in some way for timing purposes. I became convinced that when that plan came out, it would be a significant event and it would start some kind of domino activity. It did. 2 things happened. The plague and The Abraham Accords.

I believe that God is delaying action on this situation for a time and a season. Whether we see it go off before we go in the Rapture or not, it's all about the timing of events.

I think it might be related to Isaiah 17 and the Destruction of Damascus and the parallel prophecy over in Jeremiah 49 which includes the Elam prophecy and Elam is now part of Iran, the south western shores on up thru the mountains on the east of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. Elam is also mentioned in Ez 32 and both the Jeremiah passage and Ez 32 seem to fit with Bill Salus's Psalm 83 war near nations although not perfectly. Even if as some scholars suggest that Ez 32 and Jer 49 Elam prophecies were fulfilled at least partially in the past, this doesn't preclude them having a future fulfillment.

IF the Elam prophecies are linked to the destruction of Damascus and they sure seem to track together, then we could be seeing the Holy Spirit restraining the attack till such time as God allows and that may well relate to setting up the events for the future Tribulation and the Gog Magog war.

daygo

Excellent thinking athanasius I've been thinking about my waves on the seashore it's an apt analogy because of what you have said in the above, I'm thinking along similar lines myself.

Back