Israel seeks US support for IDF buildup as expert predicts Iran strike

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Army orients IDF batteries in the direction of Syria, Lebanon - report
By TOVAH LAZAROFF

A top defense official sought United States support to bolster IDF forces as a security expert on Thursday predicted that Israel might have to strike Iran within the year to halt its nuclear program. “We held important meetings to promote significant projects focused on force buildup in the face of emerging security challenges – first and foremost, the Iranian nuclear program,” Defense Ministry Director-General Maj.-Gen. (ret.) Eyal Zamir said.

He spoke after a meeting with US Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Colin Kahl in Washington, which took place as Israel remains in danger of an immediate war on one or all of three borders – Gaza, Lebanon, and Syria – after rockets were launched during the last week against Israel from all three fronts.

more........... https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-739186

NewWine2020

Army orients IDF batteries in the direction of Syria, Lebanon - report
By TOVAH LAZAROFF

A top defense official sought United States support to bolster IDF forces as a security expert on Thursday predicted that Israel might have to strike Iran within the year to halt its nuclear program. “We held important meetings to promote significant projects focused on force buildup in the face of emerging security challenges – first and foremost, the Iranian nuclear program,” Defense Ministry Director-General Maj.-Gen. (ret.) Eyal Zamir said.

He spoke after a meeting with US Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Colin Kahl in Washington, which took place as Israel remains in danger of an immediate war on one or all of three borders – Gaza, Lebanon, and Syria – after rockets were launched during the last week against Israel from all three fronts.

more........... https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-739186

Sadly, the less info they share with us, the safer Israel will be.

This admin does NOT have their back.

I had a dream several years ago when the world was more normal, was standing in my backyard, the sky was ominous, streaked w/ storm clouds and HUNDREDS of USAF fighters and bombers were flying overhead..like so many it would make you wonder " how are they not crashing into each other?"

My ( now wife, then best friend) came outside and I told her " They're going to war with Iran"...

This was in the early 2000's and it turns out my wife's aunt (who has since passed) was married to an abusive man who had some connection to the govt of the old Psha of Iran. I did not know any of this then.

Not saying it was a prophetic dream or anything, but I've been thinking about it more as it looks like Israel is coming up on "do or die" time with Iran's fast approaching nuke capability.

Didn't mean to hijack thread, lol. But I guess my point is I do NOT see the American regime in power now coming to Israel's aid. At all.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Israel remains in danger of an immediate war on one or all of three borders – Gaza, Lebanon, and Syria – after rockets were launched during the last week against Israel from all three fronts.
I think Israel is in severe danger. This seems to be more than Saber rattling.

Back