Israel said resigned to restored Iran deal that won’t address missiles, terror

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Israel said resigned to restored Iran deal that won’t address missiles, terror
TV report says top officials heading to US next week to lobby Washington to push for tighter international oversight of Iranian nuclear sites
By TOI staff

Israel is lobbying the United States to push for improved international oversight of Iran’s nuclear program, as Washington negotiates to reenter the 2015 nuclear deal between the Islamic Republic and world powers, Israeli television reported Tuesday. Jerusalem is pushing for International Atomic Energy Agency officials to have greater powers in inspecting the nuclear sites, the Kan public broadcaster said. The position was formulated after Israeli officials concluded there will not be significant changes to the treaty, but nonetheless sought to slightly improve the terms of the pact, the network said.

Mossad chief Yossi Cohan, National Security Adviser Meir Ben-Shabbat and IDF Chief of Staff Aviv Kohavi will all head to the US early next week to lobby on Jerusalem’s behalf, according to the report, which did not cite a source. Israel was said to have conceded that the deal will be renewed without addressing its concerns about Tehran’s ballistic missile program and support for terror groups. The report came a day Israeli officials expressed concern that US President Joe Biden will rush to rejoin the nuclear deal, arguing that Washington’s negotiating power is compromised by its eagerness to clinch a pact.

more.............. https://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...-iran-deal-that-wont-address-missiles-terror/

kathymendel

As I watch all of this happening, and am saddened by it, I can't help but feel that God is beginning to put Israel in a position that is very dangerous for His purpose.
Once certain things have been put into place, He will rapture the Church, then turn His full attention to Israel. I tend to think it is possible that Bibi will
be removed soon from power and a weaker government will fill that vacuum. That our current government will side with Iran rather than Israel. Then: ALL the nations will come up against Israel.............. and, they will have to see when God steps in to save them.

US gov't has already abandoned Israel. What we are waiting on now is the US gov't to side with Iran and give them all they want in this deal, which it looks to be headed. That leaves Israel to do what it has been stating it will do no matter what, to prevent Iran from achieving nukes. I'm waiting to see what this next month holds...