Israel reveals it is now targeting Iranian forces militarily

Endangered

I think now may be good timing to hit the mullahs. Their economy has tanked, there is strong opposition to the mullahs, they have no credit and their chief beneficiary, Russia, is not much better.
There is a cheer at high school football games that applies here:
"Hit em again, hit em again, harder, harder".

Footsteps

Glad that Bibi doesn't have a Democrat House to contend with. Not that the issue of "who can declare war" has never arisen in Israel. But hand it to our Dems to raise it now that Impeachment failed and BECAUSE TRUMP KILLED IRAN’S MILITARY GENIUS. They need to change their symbol from the donkey to the Energizer Rat.

Rome36863

I believe a direct attack on Iran will result in full blown war. Iran still has plenty of conventional weapons they can use and Russia will have to get involved to honor their commitments to Iran. Turkey would jump in just to get a chance of going after Israel. I think the dude in Israel that made this statement may have been making sound just to hear himself talk. Any direct attack on Iranian soil will result in retaliation. It will get very ugly very quick.

antitox

I believe a direct attack on Iran will result in full blown war. Iran still has plenty of conventional weapons they can use and Russia will have to get involved to honor their commitments to Iran. Turkey would jump in just to get a chance of going after Israel. I think the dude in Israel that made this statement may have been making sound just to hear himself talk. Any direct attack on Iranian soil will result in retaliation. It will get very ugly very quick.
I would agree. I think Iran is banking on everyone being hesitant to take them on completely so they can continue creating pockets of resistance while mouthing off at everyone, especially the US.

vbf

With the shampeachment in the rear view mirror, the Israeli's know they have until early November (at a minimum) to enjoy Mr. Trump's time in the White House. If there was a time to go hard directly at Iran, this is it, especially considering that the mad mullahs now know that POTUS will send them a special airborne delivery vis a vis their recently dead general.

May God bless, protect, and give great victories to the IDF!

Last edited: