Israel pitches ‘massive’ natural gas pipeline plan to Europe Read more: Israel pitches 'massive' na

Suffering

I could have also posted this in the Gog/Magog thread.....Have you come to take a spoil?

Silvan Shalom proposes multi-million euro idea to fellow energy ministers in Rome; project would reduce EU dependence on Russia

Read more: Israel pitches 'massive' natural gas pipeline plan to Europe | The Times of Israel Israel pitches 'massive' natural gas pipeline plan to Europe | The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

paidinfull

Re: Israel pitches ‘massive’ natural gas pipeline plan to Europe Read more: Israel pitches 'massive

The cat's among the pigeons now!

Barbasol

Re: Israel pitches ‘massive’ natural gas pipeline plan to Europe Read more: Israel pitches 'massive

Could it be Russia and friends invade Israel in an attempt to make sure this pipeline never happens? This proposed pipeline could seriously damage the Russian economy. It would also free the EU from Russia's threats to withhold natural gas in the winter. That's a hammer Russia would not want to lose. IMHO, our time on planet earth is getting short.!!

ETA::doh: In my excitement I forgot Psalm 83 must come first. Oh well, back to the watching y'all...

Last edited:

araj54

Given the current situation in the ME a pipeline carrying Israel gas would be a continuous target for
their enemies to sabotage. Probable not feasible without some drastic changes in the ME.

Lujack Skylark

I could have also posted this in the Gog/Magog thread.....Have you come to take a spoil?

Silvan Shalom proposes multi-million euro idea to fellow energy ministers in Rome; project would reduce EU dependence on Russia

Read more: Israel pitches 'massive' natural gas pipeline plan to Europe | The Times of Israel Israel pitches 'massive' natural gas pipeline plan to Europe | The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook
In the picture it shows a special processing plant off the coast of Ashdod. The city of Ashdod is mentioned in the Zephaniah 2:4-5 prophecy. Hamas has a habit of launching rockets from Gaza towards Ashdod. Will the Psalms 83 war involve Israel's oil refineries? Will Israel be trying install the natural gas pipeline after the Psalms 83 war which gives cause for Russia and Iran and their allies to move against Israel?

vmoon

Ohhhhh This is big! :hyper::pray: This could be THE hook? Ohhh I think this is big..

Barbasol

:hyper:

Sydney Spider

The Lady Spider

:hyper: Me, too! :lol:

Timna

Given the current situation in the ME a pipeline carrying Israel gas would be a continuous target for
their enemies to sabotage. Probable not feasible without some drastic changes in the ME.
Israel is trying to curry favor with an anti-Semitic Europe by making this proposal, EUrolala land, and the anti-Semitism there is going to increase (exacerbated by the Moslem hordes who have descended on EUrolala land) not decline. So one could almost bet that the Eurolalas would rather suffer through a cold winter than accept assistance from Jews whom they despise. In any event, for many reasons already mentioned, this doesn't seem like a practical idea.