Israel keeping US out of loop on alleged covert attacks in Iran — report

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Israel keeping US out of loop on alleged covert attacks in Iran — report
Sources tell CNN that US not informed about Israel’s efforts against Iran’s nuclear program, including assassination of IRGC Colonel Khodaei
By TOI staff
21 June 2022

Israel is keeping the US in the dark as it steps up alleged covert operations against Iran’s nuclear program, according to a report Tuesday. The report from CNN, citing multiple sources, would appear to crack the veneer of close communication and cooperation between Israel and the US regarding efforts against Iran’s nuclear program, and may underline US concerns surrounding Israel’s more aggressive campaign, which has been blamed for a number of high profile killings recently.

According to the sources, the Biden administration has generally refrained from interfering in the alleged targeted assassinations and sabotage activities. Israel does not let the US know about actions ahead of time, and rarely acknowledges them afterward in closed-door conversations. The network cited a US official who said that Israel was behind the assassination of Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps Colonel Hassan Sayyad Khodaei last month. CNN said it spoke to a US official and other sources privy to US intelligence, but did not specify whether they were American, Israeli, or from another country.

more.............. https://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...oop-on-alleged-covert-attacks-in-iran-report/

Jaybird

This is interesting concerning the news that Iran is on the cusp of creating a nuclear weapon with the enriched uranium they have created. As we know the prophecy in Jeremiah concerning Elam has still not been fulfilled. The region of Elam sits in an area of Iran where there is a nuclear reactor. If Israel decides to take out this reactor in a bombing raid then this would cause the area to be evacuated as it would be radioactive much like the nuclear disaster in Fukushima, Japan. There is some speculation as to how Elam will be decimated, but an attack by Israel makes total sense.

Jeremiah 49:34-39 describes the fate of the ancient nations of Elam. It reads as follows:​

34)That which came as the word of the LORD to Jeremiah the prophet concerning Elam, at the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, saying:
35) Thus says the LORD of hosts,
‘Behold, I am going to break the bow of Elam,
The finest of their might.
36) ‘I will bring upon Elam the four winds
From the four ends of heaven,
And will scatter them to all these winds;
And there will be no nation
To which the outcasts of Elam will not go.
37) ‘So I will shatter Elam before their enemies
And before those who seek their lives;
And I will bring calamity upon them,
Even My fierce anger,’ declares the LORD,
‘And I will send out the sword after them
Until I have consumed them.
38) ‘Then I will set My throne in Elam
And destroy out of it kings and princes,’
Declares the LORD.
39 ‘But it will come about in the last days
That I will restore the fortunes of Elam,'”
Declares the LORD.