Israel has tested it's Jericho 4 system and Iran is nervous

Jonathan

The Israeli version of MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) is commonly known as "The Samson Option." I think that is a great name. In the mean time lets pray for the peace of Israel but also every soul that constitutes their enemies. I can't imagine what it would be like to be born, educated, and live in some of those societies. I am very grateful to be born in the Western hemisphere.

ItIsFinished!

The Israeli version of MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) is commonly known as "The Samson Option." I think that is a great name. In the mean time lets pray for the peace of Israel but also every soul that constitutes their enemies. I can't imagine what it would be like to be born, educated, and live in some of those societies. I am very grateful to be born in the Western hemisphere.
I Agree my friend.

Spartan Sprinter 1

donna1951

Me too! We have been truly blessed!