Israel and the Mark of the Beast

cavalier973

I guess the answer to the following question would depend on the timing of the False Prophet's imposition of the Beast's Mark, but if the requirement to get the Mark is,prior to the Abomination that causes Desolation, is Israel excluded? Would that be part of the covenant that the Pseudo-Christ enforces?

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
I believe the answer to this is that the requirement to get the mark is after the AC proclaims himself to be God. The FP will be his right-hand man and will do the evangelism work of the AC. The requirement to take the mark is for all living at that time. The 144k have special protection from God as they carry out their mission. So if you are trying to discern when the mark is required it is not when the seven-year covenant is made. ALthough the framework and the system to use will definitely be around and will be in the process of being optimized. This will by nature include the infrastructure, access to bandwidth, and administration (AC Police ?). I believe his command of worship is inextricably related to the mandatory acceptance of the Mark. Taking the mark is the moment of full allegiance to him.

Another thing to remember is one of the actions of the AC is to "change times and laws."
Daniel 7:25 (NKJV)
25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, Shall persecute the saints of the Most High, And shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand For a time and times and half a time.

In his effort to take full control, all covenants will be off the table. So even if he did say they (Israel) would have some special privilege (which I do not believe he will in relation to the mark), when he is taken by Satan anything agreed to prior will become null and void.

Rocky Rivera

I guess the answer to the following question would depend on the timing of the False Prophet's imposition of the Beast's Mark, but if the requirement to get the Mark is,prior to the Abomination that causes Desolation, is Israel excluded? Would that be part of the covenant that the Pseudo-Christ enforces?
The Antichrist will be indwelt by the father of lies. All of Satan's attributes will be reflected in this man of sin by the ultimate expression of evil. When do you expect him to fulfill any promises he's made at all? It's like trying to protect a school from getting shot at with a "Gun-Free Zone" sign. If they will not obey the Father of Law, why can they be trusted to do anything positive for anyone?