Islam Portrays Jesus as a Terrorist

SkyRider

Do you think there will be a gap after the Rapture before The Tribulation?
It is possible, but I don't think it will be very long. It seemed that in both the times of Noah and Lot, that the judgment came almost as soon as both of their families were safely out of harm's way. The Lord used both of their examples as what to expect when the time came for His judgment during the Trib, so I think that the same pattern will be used for when He takes His Church out of the way before the onset of Daniel's last week of years. Thank the Lord we won't be here for it.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
It is possible, but I don't think it will be very long. It seemed that in both the times of Noah and Lot, that the judgment came almost as soon as both of their families were safely out of harm's way. The Lord used both of their examples as what to expect when the time came for His judgment during the Trib, so I think that the same pattern will be used for when He takes His Church out of the way before the onset of Daniel's last week of years. Thank the Lord we won't be here for it.
Amen to that.
I thank God often that I and all others in Christ will not be here during that 7 Hellish years.
Yeah I asked about the gap because if there isn't one then that would mean the Rapture , signing of the treaty and the start of the Tribulation would be happening within seconds of one another.
I always thought there would be a short gap , but it isn't etched in stone .
We will be with The Lord Jesus Christ !
That I do know.

Yeah I ask others questions to see what others are thinking. For the most part , at least on RF , most of us are on the same page.

SkyRider

Amen to that.
I thank God often that I and all others in Christ will not be here during that 7 Hellish years.
Yeah I asked about the gap because if there isn't one then that would mean the Rapture , signing of the treaty and the start of the Tribulation would be happening within seconds of one another.
I always thought there would be a short gap , but it isn't etched in stone .
We will be with The Lord Jesus Christ !
That I do know.

Yeah I ask others questions to see what others are thinking. For the most part , at least on RF , most of us are on the same page.
Yeah, I never considered the gap theory before until I saw people talking about it here. I've been reading and studying prophecy now since 1981 but if authors were talking about it before in their books, I must have missed it.

The Rapture is going to be SUCH a game changer, that I think things will expedite quickly once it takes place. Take for instance Russia: they obviously want to return to the old USSR and grab back some of those old territories that made up the union, but are still held in check somewhat by the US and our military, and especially our nuclear capability. Russia keeps threatening to use nukes to achieve their aims, but greatly fear reprisal by the US. Same goes for China: they want Taiwan badly and to increase their hegemony over that entire region. If it wasn't for the US and our capability, even under the leadership of a befuddled buffoon, they would make their move.

But, if the Rapture happens, and evil is allowed to prosper, and both Russia and China sense a suddenly weakened USA, I don't see either one having a problem in trying to seize the opportunity to neutralize our country to achieve their ambitions. Everything changes then. They would both become extremely belligerent and what or who is there to stop them. Suddenly, a strong western leader is propelled to the forefront to try to bring calm to a chaotic world, and peace treaties - whether pseudo or half- baked ones - will be immediately required to form a semblance of peace. Movements and foretold events could then be on hyper drive: Isaiah 17, Ezekiel 38/39, maybe a bombing by Israel on Iran's nuclear sites, a false peace treaty with Israel, a third Temple rebuilt, etc.

And who is to say that Russia isn’t planning a sneak nuclear attack on the US or some NATO countries right now. Putin is backed into a corner, he is losing face, he is being hated by his own countrymen, he is like a caged animal looking for a way out. He is of the sort that could do something extremely drastic. Even Medvedev now is talking about using nukes. It may happen sooner than we think.

But….not before the Rapture, I would think. We are steering towards a very dangerous mine field. Our time left here in our present role of being Salt and Light could be just about up. We are looking for the Rapture - the conditions are extremely ripe for it - but I think the suddenness of it happening very soon will still surprise us.

Jaybird

I used to believe in the Gap Theory after reading many articles on this, but I am having second thoughts. It's logical to assume that after the Rapture it will take some amount of time to implement the OWG as stated in Revelation. Many assume that this could take up to 3 years. I'm not so sure anymore. It's very obvious that the stage setting behind the scenes is moving at a rapid pace and I'm of the opinion now that the implementation of the OWG might be quicker than anyone envisioned. The United Nations wants this done by 2030 and it certainly seems like they will accomplish this goal before 2030. I think the season of the Rapture is much closer than we think. Maranatha!

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Yeah, I never considered the gap theory before until I saw people talking about it here. I've been reading and studying prophecy now since 1981 but if authors were talking about it before in their books, I must have missed it.

The Rapture is going to be SUCH a game changer, that I think things will expedite quickly once it takes place. Take for instance Russia: they obviously want to return to the old USSR and grab back some of those old territories that made up the union, but are still held in check somewhat by the US and our military, and especially our nuclear capability. Russia keeps threatening to use nukes to achieve their aims, but greatly fear reprisal by the US. Same goes for China: they want Taiwan badly and to increase their hegemony over that entire region. If it wasn't for the US and our capability, even under the leadership of a befuddled buffoon, they would make their move.

But, if the Rapture happens, and evil is allowed to prosper, and both Russia and China sense a suddenly weakened USA, I don't see either one having a problem in trying to seize the opportunity to neutralize our country to achieve their ambitions. Everything changes then. They would both become extremely belligerent and what or who is there to stop them. Suddenly, a strong western leader is propelled to the forefront to try to bring calm to a chaotic world, and peace treaties - whether pseudo or half- baked ones - will be immediately required to form a semblance of peace. Movements and foretold events could then be on hyper drive: Isaiah 17, Ezekiel 38/39, maybe a bombing by Israel on Iran's nuclear sites, a false peace treaty with Israel, a third Temple rebuilt, etc.

And who is to say that Russia isn’t planning a sneak nuclear attack on the US or some NATO countries right now. Putin is backed into a corner, he is losing face, he is being hated by his own countrymen, he is like a caged animal looking for a way out. He is of the sort that could do something extremely drastic. Even Medvedev now is talking about using nukes. It may happen sooner than we think.

But….not before the Rapture, I would think. We are steering towards a very dangerous mine field. Our time left here in our present role of being Salt and Light could be just about up. We are looking for the Rapture - the conditions are extremely ripe for it - but I think the suddenness of it happening very soon will still surprise us.
Yeah , I've been thinking about the Russia nuke situation. They have plenty of them.
I don't think Putin will ever throw in the towel.
He is going to stay the course and up the ante.
We know WEF and gang are staying the course.
Kerry said the biggest two things holding them up is money and not enough believers for the cause.
He also said an industrial revolution is about to change everything very soon.
He was praising the Globalist movement .
He said the problem with others is they don't agree with the science and math of climate change.
But he made a big deal about how "the cause" needed lots of money and quickly.
They have a schedule to keep.

Back