Islam has a jihad-ignoring ally

Kaatje

A frequent critic of radical Islam calls it reprehensible that Pope Francis is attempting to shame Christians into accepting unabated Islamic migration into the West.

Continuing his ongoing defense of Islam, Pope Francis issued a homily urging Catholics to resist "the wickedness and ugliness of our time" by not giving in to fears of migrants and refugees.

It was part of a three-day meeting called "Free from Fear."

Francis claims Christians have no right to treat the plight of migrants as a minor moral issue because Jesus commanded His followers to welcome the stranger.

Robert Spencer, director of Jihad Watch, complains to OneNewsNow that the Pope has been trying to convince Christians that their faith requires them to accept massive Muslim migration into Europe and the Americas.

"This is a reprehensible thing on his part," says Spencer, "because he's never shown any concern whatsoever for the fact that Muslim migrants have been responsible for tremendous rises in crime and for a (crime) wave all over Europe. He doesn't care for any of those things."

It's not the first time someone has accused the Pope of not caring about Christians who are harmed: OneNewsNow reported this week that Pope Francis is also being criticized for a recent Vatican meeting where he claimed there is concern about the sexual abuse within the church that now dates back decades. Yet the church has taken little action to punish evildoers within its ranks.

Spencer says the Pope's view is that borders are "immoral" and there appears to be no concern for those who live inside those borders.

The church's defense of Islam comes at a cost, a Jesuit priest based in Egypt warned Pope Francis in 2017, because violent Islamists are carrying out the tenets of their faith. The reaction of leftists in the West, he said, is to ignore that reality and ignore the truth.

https://onenewsnow.com/national-security/2019/02/27/spencer-islam-has-a-jihad-ignoring-ally

Jeri minton

It's pretty c!ear to me that this Pope is not a Christian...don't know if that's permissable for me to say, but I don't believe he even knows what it means..he could well be the last Pope, also...if he knows scripture, he doesn't obey it...he'd also be a great false prophet when the job comes open.

DWB

It's pretty c!ear to me that this Pope is not a Christian...don't know if that's permissable for me to say, but I don't believe he even knows what it means..he could well be the last Pope, also...if he knows scripture, he doesn't obey it...he'd also be a great false prophet when the job comes open.
The scriptures point to the anti Christ coming from that area.

SkyRider

Whatever he is, he is a phony - and from a long line of phonies. It is appalling to me that he is the “face” of Christianity to the rest of the unknowing world. He is ignorant - or worse, he openly defies God - when he proclaims that Jerusalem should be an international city, and that the Jews have no right to claim it as their undivided capital. He is more concerned with climate change and the infusion of illegal migrants than the eternal destiny of lost souls. He is more absorbed with worshipping a false “Queen of Heaven” than lifting up the name of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He is in charge of a worldwide cult that repeatedly and in a myriad of ways, continues to diminish the sufficiency of Christ's one time sacrifice on the cross and His free grace in our salvation by insisting on sacraments being made, penance required, a purging need in Purgatory, a continuing need for the sacrifice of the mass to appease God's wrath, a worshipping of a wafer that supposedly changes into our Creator and Savior - and on and on it goes.

Repugnant, idolatrous, blasphemous practices that merit their followers nothing. Utterly phony and Bergoglio is the smiling, pope-mobile riding frontman of this Babylonish system. The question to me is, as a former Roman Catholic, are they knowingly duping the masses or are they just that dim-witted to be beguiled and used by the enemy in such a fashion? Again, it sickens me that that religion represents true Christianity to a lost world and that so many Catholics are falling prey to a masterly conceived false system of salvation.

madcat

Whatever he is, he is a phony - and from a long line of phonies. It is appalling to me that he is the “face” of Christianity to the rest of the unknowing world. He is ignorant - or worse, he openly defies God - when he proclaims that Jerusalem should be an international city, and that the Jews have no right to claim it as their undivided capital. He is more concerned with climate change and the infusion of illegal migrants than the eternal destiny of lost souls. He is more absorbed with worshipping a false “Queen of Heaven” than lifting up the name of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He is in charge of a worldwide cult that repeatedly and in a myriad of ways, continues to diminish the sufficiency of Christ's one time sacrifice on the cross and His free grace in our salvation by insisting on sacraments being made, penance required, a purging need in Purgatory, a continuing need for the sacrifice of the mass to appease God's wrath, a worshipping of a wafer that supposedly changes into our Creator and Savior - and on and on it goes.

Repugnant, idolatrous, blasphemous practices that merit their followers nothing. Utterly phony and Bergoglio is the smiling, pope-mobile riding frontman of this Babylonish system. The question to me is, as a former Roman Catholic, are they knowingly duping the masses or are they just that dim-witted to be beguiled and used by the enemy in such a fashion? Again, it sickens me that that religion represents true Christianity to a lost world and that so many Catholics are falling prey to a masterly conceived false system of salvation.
You nailed it !!