ISIS calls for Ramadan massacre of Christians and Jews by 'lone wolves'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
ISIS calls for Ramadan massacre of Christians and Jews by 'lone wolves'
Al-Ansari proceeded to reach out to “lone wolves” on Telegram, urging them to “target Christians and Jewish people, especially in the US, Europe, and Israel during the holy month of Ramadan.”
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

ISIS called for “lone wolves” to murder Christians and Jews around the world as part of the holiday of Ramadan, British news outlet Mirror reported on Friday. Islamic State spokesperson Abu Hudhayfah al-Ansari praised the terror attack on Crocus Concert Hall near Moscow, where 140 were murdered, the British news media outlet reported. Al-Ansari proceeded to reach out to “lone wolves” on Telegram, urging them to “target Christians and Jewish people, especially in the US, Europe, and Israel during the holy month of Ramadan.”

more............. https://www.jpost.com/international/article-794473

Soulpatch325

What month does Ramadan fall on?
This year, Ramadan is between March 10th and April 9th. They are about to enter the final week of Ramadan...could be an interesting week. And with their "god", Allah, historically being the moon god, it might make the eclipse timeframe even more interesting, with the moon hiding the light from the sun. The eclipse on on April 8th, just a day before the end of Ramadan, time for one last Islamic hoorah before the end of Ramadan...

Soulpatch325

If/when a major terrorist attack happens in the U.S., where large masses of people gather (perhaps to view a much hyped eclipse), the government will then have their reason to lock down the nation...welcome to martial law, goodbye elections...the 8th may very well be WAY bigger than just an eclipse...

Jaybird

If/when a major terrorist attack happens in the U.S., where large masses of people gather (perhaps to view a much hyped eclipse), the government will then have their reason to lock down the nation...welcome to martial law, goodbye elections...the 8th may very well be WAY bigger than just an eclipse...
This would be good timing since the elections are looming and Biden is losing. How would we really know if it was foreign terrorists?

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
The call may go out, but the muslim operators who would do these acts want to make the biggest splash possible if they are going to die in the process.

More likely scare tactics to ruin Easter holiday for infidels.

DWB

I think one is coming. I thought Easter Sunday was going to be the day, but thankfully we were not attacked. All we can do is take them at their word; they openly say they want us all dead, call us the great satan, and call for these lone wolf attacks. I believe them, and I believe there was a concerted effort by evil doers to migrate them to Western nations just to cause conflict. There is no other explanation.

iwouldbewithyouificould

This year, Ramadan is between March 10th and April 9th. They are about to enter the final week of Ramadan...could be an interesting week. And with their "god", Allah, historically being the moon god, it might make the eclipse timeframe even more interesting, with the moon hiding the light from the sun. The eclipse on on April 8th, just a day before the end of Ramadan, time for one last Islamic hoorah before the end of Ramadan...
Sounds like a religion for bloodthirsty vampires that would make Count Dracula's fictitious atrocities pale by comparison.

ComeWhatMay

soon to be end April 9th

Too late or not or they are too scare to do action?
I don't think they are too scared to do anything, or that it's too late. Just my personal opinion, of the 3 brains cells they have I would speculate 2 of them are being used to formulate a plan and looking weaknesses they can exploit.

Dragontiger777

If they are Muslim fundamentalists they will not be scared. They believe they will be going to their warped religion’s paradise.
Be Honest there are a several Deaf Muslim are my friend and we along respects, however they are Christian but still believe Muslim. Even since we have enjoy talking with ASL fluency. As depend on the people hatred or respect?

HisGloryIsPrecious

Be Honest there are a several Deaf Muslim are my friend and we along respects, however they are Christian but still believe Muslim. Even since we have enjoy talking with ASL fluency. As depend on the people hatred or respect?
I’m not sure if I understand all of what you are trying to say. But I was particularly referring to muslin extremists. I work with Muslims on a daily basis, I also had Muslim neighbors who I dined with and they wouldn’t hurt anyone. But those who commit acts of terrorism in the name of alla are fearless.

Dragontiger777

I’m not sure if I understand all of what you are trying to say. But I was particularly referring to muslin extremists. I work with Muslims on a daily basis, I also had Muslim neighbors who I dined with and they wouldn’t hurt anyone. But those who commit acts of terrorism in the name of alla are fearless.
yes, I know what you mean. I not tell Deaf friends told about their live an expereince before he became christian. That why I understand why Muslims' problem. Peace smile

Batman

WIth all of the undocumented illegal south USA border crossing for the past 25+ years of modern hate, reprobation, and terrorism, I absolutely worry about whether any national or terroristic group would be called to a day of rage/violence inside our borders. Israel lives with this every day and we should be prepared but our leaders are clueless and our fellow citizenry are just as clueless or even more so.

Back