Isaiah 26:14 and the return of The Sphinx

Elijah's Mantle

:thinking:

First I wanted to ask some important questions about this Bible passage in Isaiah ""they are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased,they shall not rise: therefore you have visited and destroyed them and made all their memory to perish

Is it possible that this Biblical passage are not just speaking about those of Revelation 20:6 ? ?
that shall not rise and live in the first resurrection (those who oppressed Israel that are of the resurrection of the damned spoken about in Revelations 20:14-15 .( second resurrection )

I think :thinking: as far advanced as the technological revolution is that shelters some of the greatest think tanks in the world with trans humanism
the Genome and where it all leads is more what this passage describes

In meaning saying that recalibrated forms of genetically made humans
which they do have the technology to make otherwise Implications for the DOD known as the 100 dollar Genome would not exist (cost of sequencing genes) ((Living biological systems folks :shocked ))) people need to read those articles plumb scary what is being proposed to in the future create Legal ease to include in our constitution and bill of rights .

Do these forms of Genetically made by man beings (human) or otherwise
Have a soul ????

I don't think so
Of course you all know as far as Genesis 3 satan has had a plan to corrupt the human genome when he lied and said ""'you will be as Gods""

does it not make sense :thinking: that created genetically made (not God's way) humans would never have a resurrection would never be resurrected
Isaiah 26:14 states
""they are dead "
""they" shall not live
"they" are deceased
""they""shall not rise
therefore you have visited and destroyed them and made all their memory to perish

As in the days of Noah could have actually been more bizarre than we want to know and we could be seeing the beginning of a repetition of that culture
look what the greatest funded think tank in the world is doing :shocked
the bookings Institute .

we know from the Bible that mingling species is strictly forbidden according to the Bible yet consider the Arts we muse over like the Egyptian chimera

could Isaiah be speaking about those who don't have a soul ?
those our world could come to know as constructed genetically engineered appears human yet is ..... (non) human
was not produced as God gave all his creation the command
"go forth be fruitful "" ....a form of made procreation not according to God's design

:thinking:
I suppose no the beings not made in God's image would not have a soul neither could they be resurrected either and of course satans plan is to corrupt the human gene and tell his age old lie ""you will be as gods""
are we seeing the repeat of Ancient science on the front cover of time magazine ???? or whut :twitch

I believe Isaiah is a very prophetical book also
more so than we might know or of studied :((

Elijah's Mantle

Here is a link full of info about these strange new terms

Transhumanist FAQ

read the one what are trans humanists views on religion :shocked

:faint2:
Imagine a created race of beings that have more rights than you do

but consider abortion for the real human being's :twitch

who can tell
which one has a soul and which one doesn't :idunno:

OOh geez look quadtwinlettes :twitch from different gnomes of the land
we made them their own private handbook of alienable rights :eek:scar:
:willy: Pandora's box is really a beautiful utopian concept :twitch
look how cute the genomic being is :faint2:

what Ive read so far is so far removed from being human I am wondering what modern versions of life insurance policies will have to read :faint2:

Extropy is the transhumanist philosophy specifically defined in terms of The Principles of Extropy. "Extropian" transhumanists (or transhumanist who are extropic thinkers) want to direct themselves in pursuing perpetual progress and self-transformation with an attitude of practical optimism implemented using rational thinking and intelligent technology in an open society.

sounds like gods of a different wi
we we
not your average Micheal Jackson perpetual progress me tinks

mattfivefour

The thing though is, brother, that Satan's plan will—can—never succeed. Nor any scheme of man, either. God is in full control. There is no danger of man or Satan ever successfully intruding into His domain. First of all, He is GOD and it is just foolish pride that makes ANY being think they could be what He is and learn to do what He does. There IS only one God. There has only ever been one God. And there shall only ever be one God. Forever! No created being could ever do what He does!

The info you posted just confirms yet again the outrageous and laughable pride of the mortal mind outside of God!!! I can almost hear God laughing from Heaven!

Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against his Anointed One. “Let us break their chains,” they say, “and throw off their fetters.” The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. —Psalm 2:1-4 NIV

Elijah's Mantle

The info you posted just confirms yet again the outrageous and laughable pride of the mortal mind outside of God!!! I can almost hear God laughing from Heaven!

Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against his Anointed One. “Let us break their chains,” they say, “and throw off their fetters.” The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. —Psalm 2:1-4 NIV

:nod yes that I can agree with bro Matt
they plan and plot to do great wonders
and maybe can even sell the prideful idealism
of ((a better human))
and God would laugh :lol:
It tickles me to try to imagine
what they send out the gate :lol:
sadly man can never make a living soul
do you reckon they will get so high minded
they try to claim their man created better humans have one ?
:shocked
that would be satans super delusion I think :((

JC1949

The thing though is, brother, that Satan's plan will—can—never succeed. Nor any scheme of man, either. God is in full control. There is no danger of man or Satan ever successfully intruding into His domain. First of all, He is GOD and it is just foolish pride that makes ANY being think they could be what He is and learn to do what He does. There IS only one God. There has only ever been one God. And there shall only ever be one God. Forever! No created being could ever do what He does!

SATAN=FAILURE
MAN=FAILURE
SATAN and MAN=DOUBLE FAILURE...
Ehy,do not lose heart.....JESUS IS COMING and HE IS "PERFECTION,VICTORY,TRIUMPH!!!!!" JESUS CHRIST IS WONDERFUL!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Elijah's Mantle

JESUS IS COMING and HE IS "PERFECTION,VICTORY,TRIUMPH!!!!!" JESUS CHRIST IS WONDERFUL!

:yeah: :thumbup Our King of Kings and Lord of Lords

(makes me think of the song I got a while back)
""Good morning Holy Spirit "

and Thats my king is a favorite also :hug God Bless you Jesuschangesall

Back