Is Virginia about to explode?

SonSeeker

Almost every time I go into our little local gun shop it is pretty busy. Of course this is the deep south where there are multiple gun magazines on the magazine rack in grocery stores. :p
When I first read your post Kem, I did a double take when reading, "there are multiple gun magazines". I was wondering why they were selling the magazines, but not the firearm. :noidea2 :pound:poundA 'magazine' is the proper name for what most people call a 'clip'.

Kem

Citizen
A 'magazine' is the proper name for what most people call a 'clip'.
Yes, I do know this but this particular Magazine is made of pages of paper with text and pictures to inform. lol You probably know that also. It would be convenient if grocery stores sold guns with a large display area. lol I like the gun shop better though, I can handle and even dry fire sometimes before buying. :lolsign

Rocky Rivera

Yes, I do know this but this particular Magazine is made of pages of paper with text and pictures to inform. lol You probably know that also. It would be convenient if grocery stores sold guns with a large display area. lol I like the gun shop better though, I can handle and even dry fire sometimes before buying. :lolsign
Alcohol, tabacco, and firearms ought to be just a covenience store — NOT a bureaucracy.

bigmoose

I am kind and gentle and I can cook and clean and keep a house. So, where are the men?
I just saw some graphic maps of the USA while browsing this morning. One of them showed the gender imbalance of marriage eligible men and women by geographic area in the USA. Basically the north east has excess women, as does the mid west. Excess men are in Texas, some of the plains states and the west. If you google with no quotes 33 Maps That Explain America Better Than Any History Book I think you will find it. Now we need to know where the gender imbalance is of Christian men and women for you'all.

I found many of the maps interesting. The one that shows where 50% of our economic activity is located is real interesting... cities concentrate economic activity... but God wanted us to spread out...