Is President Trump having medical problems?

MilkyWay1

First there was the whole sudden trip to see his doctor for an “early” physical. Then it seemed he was slurring his words slightly and had limited use of his left arm. Now apparently his doctor is right by his side. We know a President’s doctor is always with him, but usually not in sight. All of those things taken together are worrisome. I’m truly, deeply saddened by what President Trump has to go through on a daily basis because of the evil left. I have no doubt it must affect his health.

Cindy S.

First there was the whole sudden trip to see his doctor for an “early” physical. Then it seemed he was slurring his words slightly and had limited use of his left arm. Now apparently his doctor is right by his side. We know a President’s doctor is always with him, but usually not in sight. All of those things taken together are worrisome. I’m truly, deeply saddened by what President Trump has to go through on a daily basis because of the evil left. I have no doubt it must affect his health.
Link?

madcat

There are no videos I can find even on the LMS, that show what they tout as being the excuse du jour
that Trump is a goner, mentally deficient, persecutor of the century, etc.
I think if there was a reliable video of Trump exhibiting signs of a TIA or slight CVA, it would have been and continue to be on continuous loop, playing on every libtard channel, ad nauseum.

If you look back in late 2017, and all the way to today, the LMS has said he slurs words and exhibits stroke signs. They may be demonic and deceived, but at least they are consistent.
Maybe they are showing the stress of wishful thinking.

Trump WILL be there until he has completed his God-given assignment.

athenasius

For a guy who can tweet like he does, lob public critiques of Adam Shifty like he does, launch weapons in between dinner and dessert with the President of China like he did, create headlines like he does, I think he is functioning just fine.

Nancy Pelosi on the other hand....... speaking of people slurring their speech and garbling plain English..... she seems to do that a lot and nobody turns a hair. Hilary couldn't even climb stairs without the assistance of 2 burly men but it wasn't till she suffered some kind of seizure on camera a couple of times, wore special Fresnel lenses, then BLUE lenses and went stiff as a board needing her Scooby Van and secret service to bundle her in bodily that anyone even questioned her fitness.

Released

If any of this is true- remember the media- they would be all over it in a heartbeat, broadcasting the images and news everywhere- even on Mars. Remember Ronny Jackson? They tried to destroy him because he announced President Trump's clean bill of health. Whenever there is silence from the media on any given subject, it has to be positive.

Meanwhile, President Trump seems to gain strength from all the opposition. It is as God put him in there, and Trump started reverse aging!

Randy B

Saved
I can't give a link because it isn't allowed but there is some speculation that one of his food tasters was poisoned and that the president got some of the poison. I pray it isn't true. Again, only speculation and I can't share the link.
I saw the same thing in a link to a news story posted on twitter that looked credible. It wouldn't surprise me at all. I have been half expecting that they would eventually try and do to him what they did to JFK....