Iran’s regime slaughters over 1,700 dogs in shelter, sparking outrage

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The state’s clergy consider dogs to be dirty and recently cracked down on pet owners in Tehran, with police declaring that walking dogs in parks was a criminal offense.
By BENJAMIN WEINTHAL
Published: JULY 29, 2022

The Islamic Republic of Iran brutally killed over 1,700 stray dogs in a shelter, according to video footage posted on Twitter by Iranian journalists and human rights experts. "The [Ali] Khomeinist regime's main reason for incessant killing and promoting the culture of cruelty to animals is another way of depriving the Iranian people of joy or comfort that animals bring to humans. It's the old-fashioned irrational methods of control imposed by the authorities in the USSR or the Chinese Communist Party," Iranian-American journalist and human rights expert Banafsheh Zand told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday. The London-based Iran International news outlet on Monday reported that it received video footage from animal rights activists in the Gandak area of the Tehran province about a “mass killing” of dogs.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/iran-news/article-713409

NewWine2020

The state’s clergy consider dogs to be dirty and recently cracked down on pet owners in Tehran, with police declaring that walking dogs in parks was a criminal offense.
By BENJAMIN WEINTHAL
Published: JULY 29, 2022

The Islamic Republic of Iran brutally killed over 1,700 stray dogs in a shelter, according to video footage posted on Twitter by Iranian journalists and human rights experts. "The [Ali] Khomeinist regime's main reason for incessant killing and promoting the culture of cruelty to animals is another way of depriving the Iranian people of joy or comfort that animals bring to humans. It's the old-fashioned irrational methods of control imposed by the authorities in the USSR or the Chinese Communist Party," Iranian-American journalist and human rights expert Banafsheh Zand told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday. The London-based Iran International news outlet on Monday reported that it received video footage from animal rights activists in the Gandak area of the Tehran province about a “mass killing” of dogs.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/iran-news/article-713409

So sick. The advocates of Islam are thieves and murderers of joy. Even of the small, simple pleasures. I Know it’s in Iran BUT…I hope that Islamic apologists in the USA get this shoved down their throats until their sick of it.

I really hope that members of ”The Squad” especially that Anti Semitic rat, Illhan Omar get their twitter pages spammed with this and have constituents demanding answers as to why Islam is such a heartless, hateful religion.

I have never understood the Muslim loathing for dogs. Their pedophile prophet Mohammad must have been bitten/pee’d on by a dog or something.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
In contrast:

Your unfailing love, O Lord, is as vast as the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds.
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains,
your justice like the ocean depths.
You care for people and animals alike, O Lord.

Psalm 36:5-6

3 Nails 4 Given

Sinner saved by the blood of Jesus
I’m sitting here sharing a box of Cheese It’s with my best friend, my German Shepherd, I’m finding this disturbing but not surprising. I find his love, devotion and protection unrivaled. I don’t understand how people can be so cruel and inhumane to a animal that would give its life for them.

daygo

I’m sitting here sharing a box of Cheese It’s with my best friend, my German Shepherd, I’m finding this disturbing but not surprising. I find his love, devotion and protection unrivaled. I don’t understand how people can be so cruel and inhumane to a animal that would give its life for them.
Spot on can't tell you my feelings the expletives be off the page.

katt

Mohammed hated dogs...so..the Islamics also hate dogs.. Mohammed loved cats..so..in general.. Islamics love cats... makes one wonder who these folks really worship..seems to me they give more credence to Mohammed than allah ..

daygo

Mohammed hated dogs...so..the Islamics also hate dogs.. Mohammed loved cats..so..in general.. Islamics love cats... makes one wonder who these folks really worship..seems to me they give more credence to Mohammed than allah ..
Very good point.

NewWine2020

My family includes two dogs and a cat (who likes dogs much more than other cats).

Very telling that Muhammad hated dogs because they, even more than other animals , seem to be unfailingly accurate judges of character. They can literally sniff out a person with hidden malice and ill intent.

I'll bet "Big Mo" carried an aura of vile evil around him the same exact way that Pig Pen from the Old peanuts cartoon had dirt swirling around his person at all times.