Iranian President Raisi heads to Moscow

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Iranian President Raisi heads to Moscow
Russian state media reports that Iran and Russia's presidents intend to discuss trade and economic cooperation while Iran's pro-regime media highlights that Gaza is an important subject.
By SETH J. FRANTZMAN

Iranian President Ibrahim Raisi is heading to Moscow on Thursday to meet Russian President Vladimir Putin. The meeting comes in the wake of Putin’s trip to the UAE and Saudi Arabia this week. As such Russia will have done important outreach to numerous countries in the region.

According to Russian state media, the Iranian leader is going to Moscow to discuss trade and economic cooperation. However, Iran also supplies Russia with drones and defense ties are important to both countries. Gaza is an important subject in the Russia-Iran talks, Iran’s pro-regime Tasnim media said.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/international/article-776989

katt

Back in ancient times, did Persia have any dealings with the inhabitants of the region that would someday become Russia?

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Makes sense concerning the times we are in that the two get chummy .
Preparing a coalition to destroy Israel takes planning and who better to be part of that integral planning than the President of Iran.
I can imagine who will be lurking during that Hellish meeting offering much influence .

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Seeing a couple items, Philippines/Koreas ramping up, USSR building Black Sea port in Georgia, inclines me to consider...

China and the US get into a slugging match that no one wins.

This leaves Israel with little or no support and Russia's pride pushes them - Iran, Turkyie into open EU NATO combat. This unites the EU more but puts God in the driver's seat protecting Israel.

Just another thought.

katt

I honestly think it's way to soon for Gog/Magog, unless the war that's happening now is the beginning of Psalm 83 and other Prophecies we're watching for.

Jaybird

I honestly think it's way to soon for Gog/Magog, unless the war that's happening now is the beginning of Psalm 83 and other Prophecies we're watching for.
You are probably right, but this war will definitely lead to something prophetically significant. It is not hard to see that the stage is being set for something to happen in the future.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Path of least resistance. Westward smacked right into NATO, south west through Georgia, Armenia to join Iran, Turkyie... should be much smoother.

Yea, looks like future elements are getting ready.

Back