Iran to hold public trials for 1,000 protesters

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Iran to hold public trials for 1,000 protesters
Iran to try 1,000 people in response to protests over death of Mahsa Amini.
Israel National News
Oct 31, 2022

Iran announced on Monday it will hold public trials for 1,000 protesters who took part in demonstrations after the September 16 death of 22-year old Mahsa Amini while in the custody of the morality police. The mass trials will take place in Tehran, marking the Iranian government’s first attempt to use a large scale legal response to quell ongoing protests over Amini’s death, the Associated Press reported.

Judicial authorities were quoted by state-run news agency IRNA describing how 1,000 people who played a part in the protests will be indicted to stand trial in Tehran due to their "subversive actions." The officials alleged that the defendants were guilty of an array of charges, including setting public property on fire and assaulting security guards.

more........... https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/362014

twerpv

Nancy Pelosi and Liz Cheney will serve on their judicial board. Wearing burkas of course.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Seeds of civil war. Iran may well be on the way. Sadly those in Russia who could have insisted on change, fled rather than fight.

Source: US Declaration of Independence
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

seated with Christ

Come quickly, Lord Jesus.
I have been sitting on some limited knowledge, wanting to post on it, but apprehensive about not doing it justice, about Iran. I would suggest tat you look up Iran’s “Restart Movement” (of the freedom and peace-loving people). Iran is going to have a wonderful future centered on The Cyrus the Great.

In the Bible (e.g., Ezra 1:1–4), Cyrus is famous for freeing the Jewish captives in Babylonia and allowing them to return to their homeland. Cyrus was also tolerant toward the Babylonians and others. He conciliated local populations by supporting local customs and even sacrificing to local deities. The capture of Babylon delivered not only Mesopotamia into the hands of Cyrus but also Syria and Palestine, which had been conquered previously by the Babylonians. The ruler of Cilicia in Asia Minor had become an ally of Cyrus when the latter marched against Croesus, and Cilicia retained a special status in Cyrus’s empire. Thus it was by diplomacy as well as force of arms that he established the largest empire known until his time.

I have heard the Restart Movement leader in exile say that the name of the new Iran will be The Great Cyrus, I Know I wouldn’t have come up with that either, but that is what the man said.

I don’t believe I will ever post this story, but with the protest that hasn’t of yet been quelled (stopped) I think it will be realized shortly.

Last edited:
Back