Iran: Powerful explosion at health facility leaves 13 dead

Almost Heaven

On Friday, a similar incident occurred when two blasts lit the skies of Tehran due to a 'gas explosion'

A powerful explosion at a clinic in northern Tehran killed at least 13 people on Tuesday, Iran's semi-official ISNA news agency reported, citing the emergency medical services.
The blast at Sina At'har health center caused damage to buildings in the vicinity and sent a plume of thick black smoke into the night sky, state television reported.
On Friday, a similar incident occurred when two large blasts lit the skies of Tehran early as authorities claimed they were caused by “a gas explosion.”
Witnesses said they could see a large plume of the smoke rise near a military base in Parchin, which is reportedly used to produce weapons and is believed to be a key site for Iran’s nuclear program.
In 2014, the UN’s International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) was denied access to the site after it was suspected to have been damaged by a fire or explosion, the Guardian reported.
The Iranian nuclear archives, famously stolen by Israel’s Mossad in 2018, reportedly contained evidence that links Parchin to Iran’s nuclear program.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inte...l-explosion-at-health-facility-leaves-13-dead

athenasius

On Friday, a similar incident occurred when two blasts lit the skies of Tehran due to a 'gas explosion'

A powerful explosion at a clinic in northern Tehran killed at least 13 people on Tuesday, Iran's semi-official ISNA news agency reported, citing the emergency medical services.
The blast at Sina At'har health center caused damage to buildings in the vicinity and sent a plume of thick black smoke into the night sky, state television reported.

On Friday, a similar incident occurred when two large blasts lit the skies of Tehran early as authorities claimed they were caused by “a gas explosion.”
Witnesses said they could see a large plume of the smoke rise near a military base in Parchin, which is reportedly used to produce weapons and is believed to be a key site for Iran’s nuclear program.
In 2014, the UN’s International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) was denied access to the site after it was suspected to have been damaged by a fire or explosion, the Guardian reported.
The Iranian nuclear archives, famously stolen by Israel’s Mossad in 2018, reportedly contained evidence that links Parchin to Iran’s nuclear program.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inte...l-explosion-at-health-facility-leaves-13-dead
I'm always sorry to hear of patients and medical staff being killed or injured. This does make me wonder what kind of medical work they were involved in. As in creating some kind of bioweapon?

Almost Heaven

What could they be hiding in medical facilities? They have blamed both of the latest explosions on gas. Are they working on something to put into gas pipelines or facilities?