Iran has begun 60% uranium enrichment - chief nuclear negotiator

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news...um-enrichment-chief-nuclear-negotiator-665018

Iran announced that it will begin enriching uranium up to 60% at the Natanz nuclear facility attacked earlier this week, which would be an unprecedented level for the Islamic Republic, Iranian state media reported on Tuesday.

Fissile material must reach 90% purity to be used for a nuclear weapon. Under the 2015 nuclear deal, Iran was meant to enrich uranium to under 5%, until it expired in 2030.

Chief Iranian nuclear negotiator Abbas Araqchi also said Iran would install 1,000 more centrifuge machines in Natanz, the nuclear site whose regular and emergency electrical grids exploded on Sunday, in an act that Iran has called terrorism by Israel. Sources have confirmed that the Mossad was behind the explosion.

railfan727

Biden will take the side of Iran, because the liberal and Islamic cults are allied by their mutual war on America. I don't know how much involvement he'll have though.
Well, we know he won't go so far as to attack Israel in Ezekiel 38-39...

Carl

What level of purity does uranium have to be at to be used in a reactor for power. Or for medicine? That is what they said they were going to do.

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
What level of purity does uranium have to be at to be used in a reactor for power. Or for medicine? That is what they said they were going to do.
You can listen to Jay Sekulows show today on His Channel.
They said 5% enrichment for medical, etc.
I think 90% was bomb?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Biden is weak. He will not stop Iran. Biden only emboldens Iran.

I think we will eventually see Israel destroy the Iran nuclear program and which in turn could very well lead to Ezekiel 38-39.

We are definitely living in interesting times. :nod Keep looking up! :rapture