Iran: Destroy Israel if it strikes

LivnForChrist

Jesus Christ is Lord
BY JPOST.COM STAFF
11/02/2010

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told Syrian President Bashar Assad
that Israel "must be resisted" and finished off "once and for all" if it launches
a military operation in the Middle East, Reuters cited an Iranian report on Thursday.

"We have reliable information ... that the Zionist regime is after finding a way to
compensate for its ridiculous defeats from the people of Gaza and Lebanon's
Hizbullah," Ahmadinejad told his Syrian counterpart in a phone conversation on
Wednesday evening, according to IRIB, Iran's state broadcaster.

more

JC1949

BY JPOST.COM STAFF
11/02/2010

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told Syrian President Bashar Assad
that Israel "must be resisted" and finished off "once and for all" if it launches
a military operation in the Middle East, Reuters cited an Iranian report on Thursday.

"We have reliable information ... that the Zionist regime is after finding a way to
compensate for its ridiculous defeats from the people of Gaza and Lebanon's
Hizbullah," Ahmadinejad told his Syrian counterpart in a phone conversation on
Wednesday evening, according to IRIB, Iran's state broadcaster.

more
If Hitler had managed to go nuclear then imagine what the world would be like now and what would have happened to the Jews....btw thanks to the Roman Catholic Church and the "christian world" of then the madman managed to go into power and we had WWII...what now? we see the same scenario with "the Christian world" doing nothing really to stop this crazy maniac of Madmaninastraightjacket and his friends....we are going to have WWIII? the only thing that comforts me is that THE LORD is in control....otherwise i would really be desperate....Jesus is coming

Sean Osborne

If Hitler had managed to go nuclear...
There are very, very few people who know the truth: Hitler and his Nazi regime were successful in building and test detonating at least two small atomic weapons in 1944 and 1945.

These atomic weapons, designed by theorist Werner Heisenberg and his Wehrmacht competitor Kurt Diebner, were detonated on a Baltic Sea island, the other in Thuringia, Germany. Most of the human victims were captured POWs, mostly Russians. By today's standards Hitler's weapon would be considered a very high power "dirty bomb," yet it was an atomic weapon nonetheless, and it was being designed to be small enough for emerging rocket technology to carry it. Hitler was on the verge, thanks to Werner Von Braun and other German scientists and physicists, of nearly having the V2 rocket developed enough to deliver his A-Bomb against the Western Allies. Fortunately the Allies militarily destroyed the Nazi regime before Hitler's atom weapon was ready for deployment.

Nearly 56 years later and the critical lessons learned regarding the absolute necessity to militarily destroy an enemy's capability to develop and deploy nuclear weaponry has been lost among the Western Allies. Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

On the other hand, perhaps these lessons have not been lost or forgotten. Perhaps the Global Oligarchy plans to use Iranian nuclear weapons development for their own nefarious agenda. They do, afterall, have a keen interest in not allowing a given crisis to pass unexploited.

Robert

What I know is this:

Iran has had Israel in it's crosshairs for quite some time now. She dreams of the day when Israel will be annihilated, and Iran and the other nations can stand triumphantly with the Muslim flag raised oh-so-proudly over the shattered remains of the jewish state, singing their praises to "Allah" in celebration. They dream of that "grand day", and they will want to celebrate it for ages to come.

One slight problem...

God is NOT amused.

In their zeal to destroy the tiny state of Israel, they do not care (much to their detriment) that backing this little nation is someone they have NO CONCEPT OF. A being that knows no limits in power, knowledge or presence. A being who is so holy, he is set apart from all else. A being who is so good, he IS Good personified. He is so powerful, the word "omnipotent" is an insult regarding him. By his word ALONE, the very fabric of reality came into existence, and the universe was formed. The oceans, wind and skies obey his command, and all life on earth bows to him 9with the notable exception of man). He is so mighty, a blast of his nostrils opened the Red Sea; the dead come back to life at his request and wounds, injuries and illnesses flee in absolute TERROR. leprosy literally jumped off the leper that he healed that day, and it fled as far from him as it could. The fact of the matter is: if he were to suddenly display his full might to us, we would all vaporize from the sheer glory of it!

This being has a name, and that name is GOD.

He has a name by which he is know to us, and that name is Jesus Christ.

In the days to come, when the enemies of Israel think to assail her and put an end to the 'burdensome stone", God Almighty will rise to her defense. Psalm 83, Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38 all point that out bluntly. In short: God will, with one sweep of his hand, brush aside Israel's attackers.

So, in closing, Iran has Israel right where God wants Iran.

Poor Iran; she doesn't know who she is messing with, does she?

Last edited:

Jesus Freak

Not much we can do, this time HAS to come. All we can to is pray for the Ant-Israel people to repent. Sit back and prepare to watch the fire works.

bghtnpd4

Home with Jesus ... waiting for you all.
:preach it, brother Robert!!!!! AMEN!!! And, I agree with Sean that the other 2 conflicts will precede Gog/ Magog. I am just not certain if we will be here to see any of them or not. We'll just have to wait and see!

Sean Osborne

:preach it, brother Robert!!!!! AMEN!!! And, I agree with Sean that the other 2 conflicts will precede Gog/ Magog. I am just not certain if we will be here to see any of them or not. We'll just have to wait and see!
Sister,

Whould the Bride of Christ be here on this Earth after the LORD has poured out His Spirit upon Israel? See the past tense wording of Ezekiel 39:29 --

Eze 39:29 "Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out (shaphak) my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD."

This indicates to me we'll be here for most of these coming events because they all occur prior to Daniel's 70th Week. And just imagine what witnessing tools we'll have when prophecy is being literally fulfilled.