INVITATION: Encounter at the Ark - March 14, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Dan (@InsuranceGuy) and myself would like to invite anybody who would like to get together with us to join us at the Ark Encounter in Williamstown, Kentucky on Saturday, March 14th. Dan's wife Nicole and my wife Andrea will be there along with a few of his family members and friends—some saved, some unsaved. We're all arriving in separate vehicles the evening of March 13th. Anybody and everybody who would like to join us for good Christian fellowship at the Ark on the 14th is welcome. We could even have our own church service Sunday morning if there is interest! Reply to this thread if you think you can make it.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Almost... :( I'll be flying into North Carolina on the 13th, and given that I'm a senior citizen I would need a couple of recovery days before I could make the almost 600 mile drive. Sure would love to be there, though. God bless all of you who are able to meet at the ark!

kathymendel

Deb and I would love to come, but have already booked another trip for the following weekend............so can't afford the money or the time involved.
And, as I said, I don't move to well anymore...............would likely be a hinderance. Thankfully, my sweet daughter puts up with me so lovingly, so we're able to do some trips here and there.......................... Have fun everyone! Hope you get a great turnout of brothers and sisters to make it a very special trip, indeed.

InsuranceGuy

Deb and I would love to come, but have already booked another trip for the following weekend............so can't afford the money or the time involved.
And, as I said, I don't move to well anymore...............would likely be a hinderance. Thankfully, my sweet daughter puts up with me so lovingly, so we're able to do some trips here and there.......................... Have fun everyone! Hope you get a great turnout of brothers and sisters to make it a very special trip, indeed.
You certainly wouldn't be a hinderance. Adrian doesn't realize it yet, but he will be carrying me around most of the day. :)

hopefilled

Oh would love too.....sadly too far away for me.
I sincerely hope the Father has made "Home Videos" of lots of different things....would love to sit down and watch the creation, the animals hanging out in the ark, Moses getting the 10 Commandments.....etc....that would be cool don't you think?

Anyhow - hope you all have a fab time on this RF excursion!:D and we expect a full report following!

GotGrace

Dan (@InsuranceGuy) and myself would like to invite anybody who would like to get together with us to join us at the Ark Encounter in Williamstown, Kentucky on Saturday, March 14th. Dan's wife Nicole and my wife Andrea will be there along with a few of his family members and friends—some saved, some unsaved. We're all arriving in separate vehicles the evening of March 13th. Anybody and everybody who would like to join us for good Christian fellowship at the Ark on the 14th is welcome. We could even have our own church service Sunday morning if there is interest! Reply to this thread if you think you can make it.
What a great idea. I have been to the Ark and the museum and enjoyed both. Have a wonderful time of fellowship Dan. I’m not venturing too far away right now. I’ve never mentioned before but dh is a heart patient and we’ve already made two trips to E R this year. His Heart condition is such that he is not eligible for any intervention they just move his meds around. So am a little Leary of getting too far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.