International Christian and Jewish organization?

marcie123

Marcia
Is the International Christian and Jewish organization legitimate? I want so much to help but not sure of this organization as I read here not too long ago that it may not be such a good thing . Does anyone have information on them. I just want to do the right thing. Just want to help.

usoutpost31

I am not sure which one you are referring to, specifically. International Fellowship of Christians and Jews? That one is a legitimate charity, to help Jewish people in need. But its name is also misleading. They will take our money, but they don't want to hear anything about Jesus.

With any evangelical/Jewish alliance it is best to do a deep dive on what kind of work they do, and where the money goes. Some of these organizations are shady, even from the Christian end. Some are worth supporting, it's just best to go into it with your eyes open. Preaching the Gospel is not a high priority, and often it is not done at all.

marcie123

Marcia
I am not sure which one you are referring to, specifically. International Fellowship of Christians and Jews? That one is a legitimate charity, to help Jewish people in need. But its name is also misleading. They will take our money, but they don't want to hear anything about Jesus.

With any evangelical/Jewish alliance it is best to do a deep dive on what kind of work they do, and where the money goes. Some of these organizations are shady, even from the Christian end. Some are worth supporting, it's just best to go into it with your eyes open. Preaching the Gospel is not a high priority, and often it is not done at all.
Thank you for your response. I’ll do more research. I think you mentioned the same one I was asking about. I didn’t know they didn’t want to hear anything about Jesus. That makes me sad.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is run by a woman whose father founded the organization. While they do good work giving food away to Jews in poor countries, they do not share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They strictly promote Judaism. The current leader of the organization is the founding Rabbi's daughter. This articles shows that she makes almost $800,000 year salary. Scroll down to the "compensation" section to see salaries of it's top employees:

https://db.ministrywatch.com/ministry.php?ein=363256096

I'd donate to another ministry with executives getting that kind of financial support.

marcie123

Marcia
Yes, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is run by a woman whose father founded the organization. While they do good work giving food away to Jews in poor countries, they do not share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They strictly promote Judaism. The current leader of the organization is the founding Rabbi's daughter. This articles shows that she makes almost $800,000 year salary. Scroll down to the "compensation" section to see salaries of it's top employees:

https://db.ministrywatch.com/ministry.php?ein=363256096

I'd donate to another ministry with executives getting that kind of financial support.
Wow, thank you for that information Chris. That is the organization I was thinking about.I believe they do a lot of good feeding and helping but didn’t realize the executives take a large portion of the funds. It looks from the article, there are other organizations that I can check out.

Back