Interesting Yoga Story

GotGrace

https://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=2946

Lighthouse trail research is brilliant and features people who have come out of the new age like Warren b Smith.

Is always encouraging to read testimonies of people rescued from this stuff!!!

The eastern religion root of yoga and "namaste - the god in me greets the god in you" - which is what they say at the end of yoga class, can never be christianised as no lie is of the truth (1 John 2:21) and expose the unfruitful works of darkness, don't have fellowship with them (Ephesians 5:11)

...that original lie of the serpent "and ye shall be as gods" carries on today in the form of the entire new age system where everyone is seen as "divine" ...it says it all that increasingly these new age practices are aimed at kids!! Maranatha ...
Yessirree leave something alone that is rooted in eastern mysticism. It has been sold to me over and over how it is just stretching and making one feel better. I would not feel better knowing it's roots. Every time I make my little firm statement about not wanting any part of it I become instantly unpopular.

GotGrace

Andy C: It is not just Oregon where the liberals are moving. They are retiring to my home state of Florida and bringing their liberal politics and views along with them. We have goat yoga in the county where I live. My sister lives in Texas and the same thing is happening to that state.
Oh and you know those goats are leaving their calling cards all over the place for you to stretch around in. Goats are worse pellet pushers than rabbits. :hot

cheeky200386

Yessirree leave something alone that is rooted in eastern mysticism. It has been sold to me over and over how it is just stretching and making one feel better. I would not feel better knowing it's roots. Every time I make my little firm statement about not wanting any part of it I become instantly unpopular.
Same and I'm cool with not being liked for standing against ungodly practices.

Wings Like Eagles

Eastern mysticism has been sold as an "inclusive" world philosophy--in order to replace Christianity--which the globalists hate. They hate it because it exposes them for what they are--greedy, selfish, monsters who are bent on pleasing their master, Satan. The only other faith that exposes them is Judaism and they are bent on destroying that as well.

Batman

Eastern mysticism has been sold as an "inclusive" world philosophy--in order to replace Christianity--which the globalists hate. They hate it because it exposes them for what they are--greedy, selfish, monsters who are bent on pleasing their master, Satan. The only other faith that exposes them is Judaism and they are bent on destroying that as well.
THIS (above comment from WLE) is a truth! They are moving toward inclusion based on replacing Christianity and they absolutely hate Christ and His Word for exposing their greed, selfishness, and monstrous actions/intent toward Satan and the evil that goes with that. They are also raging against God's chosen people b/c Satan hates Israel as much as he hates a Christian. I've basically just paraphrased WLE's thought b/c it is spot on and perfect and really doesn't need me to add anything else.

However, the one thing I can say as an addition is that Mystery Babylon is on the move and the future harlot that will ride the beast is very strong and gaining strength even today as it works toward a globalist uniting. And inside Mystery Babylon is a lot of false Christianity from the "traditional" denominational masses and new progressives as well as the already global and already strong "cathola" connection that further masquerades as "Christian"; and they desperately want to be relevant, strong, well funded, revered, and respected.