Interesting headline

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
I keep looking at this and concluding that we are out of here before Ezek 38 starts, possibly before Isaiah 17 starts because of similar statements. Plus the general principle that God is either dealing with the Jews (till the Resurrection of Jesus) OR the Church, not both.
Great point. I do see Isa 17 happening before GM and rapture in between. There needs to be a reason for Gog to turn back against Israel. God is instrumental in this. I do not believe it is just spoils Gog is after. NOTE: Vs 12 mentioned the thorn in Gog and companies side (to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations) We focus on the spoils but they do not seem to be happy about Israel being a nation gathered either. When ISA 17 happens and northern Israel and Jordan are massively affected, it may be the last straw.

Ezekiel 38:9–12 (NKJV)
9 You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.”
10 ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: 11 You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’—12 to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.

Wings Like Eagles

Right. He will claim to be the Messiah. Jesus already prophesied that unbelieving Israel will believe the imposter. (John 5:43) So, in my timeline:
1. Miraculous rescue of Israel during Gog/Magog invasion

2. Israel, realizing God is real and on their side, abandon Talmudic Judaism and return to Mosaic Judaism

3. the Pseudo-christ shows up and claims that he worked the miracle to save Israel, which proves he is the promised Messiah

4. Israel, still rejecting the Lord Jesus in spite of Scriptural proof, embrace the Pseudo-christ

5. the P-c enforces a covenant with Israel, allowing them to rebuild the temple—further proving, in the minds of unbelieving Israelites, that the P-c is the “real deal”

6. 3.5 years later, unbelieving Israelites realize they made a horrible mistake. Some, accepting that the Lord Jesus is truly the Messiah, follow His advice, and escape

7. 3.5 years later, those unbelieving Israelites who are still alive finally abandon their pride and unbelief, and call out “blessed is He Who comes in the Name of the Lord”, and we follow the Lord Jesus into Jerusalem on the final rescue mission
Yes--Jesus mourns over Jerusalem and says in Matthew 23:39 that Jerusalem will not see Him again until they say, "Baruch haba b'shem Adonai!" He is here reciting Zechariah 12:10. At that point, they will acknowledge that He is the One for whom they have been waiting.

I was once having a conversation with a Messianic Jew who told of an old Orthodox rabbi who came to know Jesus as his Messiah through the ministry of his daughter, a Messianic Jew who he had disowned because of her faith in Jesus. When the realization hit him of who and what Jesus is, the old rabbi fell to his knees as wept as one "weeping for an only son."

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Like "Christians" who follow the "New Age" teachings of Gnosticism are not true Christians, Jews who follow the Talmud are not true Jews. Only Jews who follow Torah and the Tanakh are true Jews. The Talmud is a very evil book.
I think you're right, and that's where a lot of these mystic rabbis that you see come out with obscure interpretations of whom they think is their Messiah on the rapture ready website get their source from ( The talmud)

athenasius

I think you're right, and that's where a lot of these mystic rabbis that you see come out with obscure interpretations of whom they think is their Messiah on the rapture ready website get their source from ( The talmud)
Actually drives me a little nuts whenever one of the mystic rabbis gets promoted as a headline news over there. It’s what Jesus said about false Christs. We aren’t to pay any heed. Those reports are just another indication of the times we are in. But some people get so excited about it. We won’t know who the AC is before the Rapture and I strongly doubt any dusty musty old mystic will know either. Our only source of prophecy is the Bible.

Wings Like Eagles

Actually drives me a little nuts whenever one of the mystic rabbis gets promoted as a headline news over there. It’s what Jesus said about false Christs. We aren’t to pay any heed. Those reports are just another indication of the times we are in. But some people get so excited about it. We won’t know who the AC is before the Rapture and I strongly doubt any dusty musty old mystic will know either. Our only source of prophecy is the Bible.
I think the spiritual gift of prophecy is still in the Church today but its purpose isn't very much to tell the future, if at all. Revelation 19:10 tells us that, "...the essence of prophecy is to give a clear witness for Jesus". (Rev. 19:10)