Intense heat wave breaks numerous records, fuels dangerous fires across California

Lovin Jesus

Today’s temperatures were even better than yesterday. Low 90’s and right now is 84. A couple nights ago it was 101 at 9:00 pm. So praise God in thanksgiving we have some relief. Only bad thing for the Fire situations is that even with the temperatures going down a little there was some wind that makes it more difficult for fire fighters to contain the fires. Our El Dorado Fire last check earlier today was only 10% contained. Other fires in Southern California and the Ones in the North still not under control yet. Prayers continue for everyone impacted by these fires. Prayers also going up for their state’s fighting bad fires like Oregon, Washington Arizona and other areas I may have missed. I also read on a fire watch website that there are fires burning in Canada as well. Praying for you who live in Canada

Lovin Jesus

Had some relief last week not higher than 98 degrees all week. Triple digits are back. Already 100 degrees right now.

heisable2

I fear for those using electricity for respiratory use.. For now the rolling outages are supposed to be periodic and for two hours at a time. Unknown if that will be enough with the amount of power being used right now
The author Arthur Hailey wrote a book titled , Overload. He was about the power companies. One of the characters was in a wheelchair if I recall and needed oxygen to live. When the electricity went out she died. That was a sad part of the book. Haley is a good author and writes about specific subjects that have an impact.