(Insert clever title here, lol)

Watchin'

Just wanted to say this post inspired me to log in for the first time since about May. It pretty much sums up word for word where I’m coming from too, especially about dealing with complex health issues (mainly mental health in my case) and not wanting to disappoint/feel I’ve messed people around by coming and going.I’m going to take it easy too, and hopefully THIS time find a way which is sustainable for me. My current plan is to be disciplined in not reading threads I know will be too challenging for me, and to be much more prayerful and thoughtful when I do post.
Oh, and hi! :)
Nice to meet you! My plans are the same. Plus, not posting at all when I'm already having a tough time/overwhelmed with daily life, because in my head things sound great and eloquent to me, but typed out I sound like I don't have two brain cells to rub together. :heh

GoldenEagle

Nice to meet you! My plans are the same. Plus, not posting at all when I'm already having a tough time/overwhelmed with daily life, because in my head things sound great and eloquent to me, but typed out I sound like I don't have two brain cells to rub together. :heh
You sound like my double!
I‘m just very grateful (on the whole) for auto correct and search engines.
Could do with a personal translator too though!