(Insert clever title here, lol)

Watchin'

Hi all.

It's been well over four years since I have logged in here, but I have been reading along pretty much daily in the public forums. I had noticed that posting was making me bitter and actually distracted me from my walk with Christ. NOT the fault of RF but it just wasn't something I was personally handling well, especially considering some circumstances I was going through at the time. More and more lately I've been feeling like I wanted to not just read, but be a more active part on RF again. But I will have to take it easy and I am not sure yet what that will look like. I don't want to fall back into my old trap. I'm also dealing with a lot of physical health issues as well as C-PTSD so I never really know in advance how I'm going to feel and if I'm even physically able to be online. All this explaining because I am worried to disappoint people by being here, disappearing, etc.. If that happens, please don't think I don't care about y'all, or Jesus. :) Just wanted to say hi for now.

:howdy

GoldenEagle

Hi all.

It's been well over four years since I have logged in here, but I have been reading along pretty much daily in the public forums. I had noticed that posting was making me bitter and actually distracted me from my walk with Christ. NOT the fault of RF but it just wasn't something I was personally handling well, especially considering some circumstances I was going through at the time. More and more lately I've been feeling like I wanted to not just read, but be a more active part on RF again. But I will have to take it easy and I am not sure yet what that will look like. I don't want to fall back into my old trap. I'm also dealing with a lot of physical health issues as well as C-PTSD so I never really know in advance how I'm going to feel and if I'm even physically able to be online. All this explaining because I am worried to disappoint people by being here, disappearing, etc.. If that happens, please don't think I don't care about y'all, or Jesus. :) Just wanted to say hi for now.

:howdy
Just wanted to say this post inspired me to log in for the first time since about May. It pretty much sums up word for word where I’m coming from too, especially about dealing with complex health issues (mainly mental health in my case) and not wanting to disappoint/feel I’ve messed people around by coming and going.I’m going to take it easy too, and hopefully THIS time find a way which is sustainable for me. My current plan is to be disciplined in not reading threads I know will be too challenging for me, and to be much more prayerful and thoughtful when I do post.
Oh, and hi! :)

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
Just wanted to say this post inspired me to log in for the first time since about May. It pretty much sums up word for word where I’m coming from too, especially about dealing with complex health issues (mainly mental health in my case) and not wanting to disappoint/feel I’ve messed people around by coming and going.I’m going to take it easy too, and hopefully THIS time find a way which is sustainable for me. My current plan is to be disciplined in not reading threads I know will be too challenging for me, and to be much more prayerful and thoughtful when I do post.
Oh, and hi! :)
Hey Golden Eagle it's great to see you on here again! !!! :) :bouncies :hug