Insane - Lil Nas X are releasing shoe dedicated to satan.

NewWine2020

I can see this crazy pipsqueak ade by what may as well be slaves.
And I haven't gone running in a week because something's wrong with my left ankle, so there's no dressed in icicle photo ops at this time. I think I'll remain thawed out until next winter.

TT, between me being able to smell the sweet, almost intoxicating orange blossoms in AZ and your thawed out profile pick, it feels like Spring is well on it’s way!

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
A short time of pleasure in exchange for their eternity in Hell.

It's a false pleasure. People who are wrapped up in the world, who desire everything the world has to offer, are rarely happy in this life. Oh, they pretend to have it all together, but if you could see them to their very core you'd find despair and hopelessness. That's all satan can really offer.

Those who surrender their lives to Jesus, whether poor or rich, can find real joy in this life when they learn to rest in Jesus and seek after Him.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I want out of this world. I just pray I can raise my newborn son to Love Jesus and not fall prey to this world's lies. Seeing his salvation would give me peace.

Read the Bible to him. Little babies and children understand and respond to far, far more than we give them credit for :smile

To anyone who's pregnant, read the Bible to your unborn baby. Scientists have demonstrated babies know and respond to their mothers' voices both before and immediately birth, which means they must hear what their mothers are saying before birth :smile They also respond to Mom rubbing her belly, different maternal heart rates, etc.

Remember that unborn John lept inside Elizabeth's womb when Mary, carrying unborn Jesus, arrived and greeted her :smile

39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;
40 and entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.
41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
42 and she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.
45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
Luke 1:39-45, KJV

Also, if your church practices infant Baptism, get him Baptized.
(please let us not derail on a discussion of when Baptism should occur)

Last edited:

NewWine2020

It's a false pleasure. People who are wrapped up in the world, who desire everything the world has to offer, are rarely happy in this life. Oh, they pretend to have it all together, but if you could see them to their very core you'd find despair and hopelessness. That's all satan can really offer.

Those who surrender their lives to Jesus, whether poor or rich, can find real joy in this life when they learn to rest in Jesus and seek after Him.

Can confirm that the people I know in my life personally who have the most “matarial success” are very insecure, stressed and frustrated in their private lives; all the stuff that $$$$ can buy is fleeting and can evaporate very quickly.

I can imagine that it would be worse x1000 for celebs who also have to contend w/ the constant judgement of strangers instead of “keeping up with the Jones’s have to keep up w/ the (insert celeb name here)’s.

NewWine2020

Read the Bible to him. Little babies and children understand and respond to far, far more than we give them credit for :smile

To anyone who's pregnant, read the Bible to your unborn baby. Scientists have demonstrated babies know and respond to their mothers' voices both before and immediately birth, which means they must hear what their mothers are saying before birth :smile They also respond to Mom rubbing her belly, different maternal heart rates, etc.

Remember that unborn John lept inside Elizabeth's womb when Mary, carrying unborn Jesus, arrived and greeted her :smile

39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;
40 and entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.
41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
42 and she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.
45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
Luke 1:39-45, KJV

Also, if your church practices infant Baptism, get him Baptized.
(please let us not derail on a discussion of when Baptism should occur)

That is SUCH a good idea. Love it!

Channah

The two founders of Nike were two WW2 Veterans with the 10th Mountain Division who fought in Italy, a really rough fight climbing Mount Belvedere. They were honorable men who helped create the 10th Mountain Division Skiing soldiers. Many of the 10th Mountain Division soldiers went on to create Aspen, Sierra Club, etc.

I think the founders of Nike would be horrified by what happened to their company.

Nike is bad.

TimeWarpWife

Can confirm that the people I know in my life personally who have the most “matarial success” are very insecure, stressed and frustrated in their private lives; all the stuff that $$$$ can buy is fleeting and can evaporate very quickly.

I can imagine that it would be worse x1000 for celebs who also have to contend w/ the constant judgement of strangers instead of “keeping up with the Jones’s have to keep up w/ the (insert celeb name here)’s.
Sadly, the few people I personally know with the most material success are very secure and very contented and happy in their private lives. Unfortunately, because they're happy, content, and basically have it "all" by the world's standards, they have no interest in or use for Jesus except using His name in vain. :sad I kid you not, the guy my dh used to work for was a millionaire back then ~ he's a multi-millionaire many times over now ~ and one day he and his wife were at an auction and he found a $100 bill. He also went to get a soda at 7-11 one day and although he never played the lottery, out of the blue decided to buy a lottery ticket and won $5,000. Seriously, everything this guy does turns out in his favor. I tried witnessing to him when he sold the business that dh worked at, but he wasn't interested at all. His wife is involved in New Age mumbo-jumbo and did have a photo of some Indian guru on her FB page before I dumped Farcebook.

Last edited:

NewWine2020

The two founders of Nike were two WW2 Veterans with the 10th Mountain Division who fought in Italy, a really rough fight climbing Mount Belvedere. They were honorable men who helped create the 10th Mountain Division Skiing soldiers. Many of the 10th Mountain Division soldiers went on to create Aspen, Sierra Club, etc.

I think the founders of Nike would be horrified by what happened to their company.

Nike is bad.

I did not know that. Wow, they have fallen from grace, just like a lot of the big corps in this nation who started off as relatively good business endeavors.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
I want out of this world. I just pray I can raise my newborn son to Love Jesus and not fall prey to this world's lies. Seeing his salvation would give me peace.
Hopefully, Jesus will rapture His bride soon, and your precious little guy will rise up alongside you to meet Him in the air. I have two young grandchildren that I'm praying the same thing on their behalf.

cheeky200386

Hopefully, Jesus will rapture His bride soon, and your precious little guy will rise up alongside you to meet Him in the air. I have two young grandchildren that I'm praying the same thing on their behalf.
That would be AMAZING! I pray for all Godly parents and grandparents to have peace over their little ones. We are seeing some dark times that are only getting worse.

JStar

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and mu rderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

I'm not shocked with the ungodliness of this world, which seems to accelerate at a fast rate in these last days.

kathymendel

I think this glorification of satan is much more in the open because of the uptick in new age and occultism, which has been on the rise since the 70s.

More and more, people have been told that through mysticism, mindfulness, meditation, etc. they can tap into a collective consciousness which any human can access in order to achieve their own godhead within.
And............ I believe God is using this present time to shine His Light of Truth on a sinful, unrepentant world.
We have been seeing dimly..........but, now things are becoming more and more clear.
We are seeing the signs of His immanent return. Praise God, He is sending His Son for us very, very soon.

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
You know, I see this and it makes me wonder: What if, during the tribulation, the antiChrist announces that he actually is indwelt by Satan and that he's fighting the "horrible" God that is punishing all the people on the earth so he (the aC) can bring peace, prosperity, and happiness to all mankind? It's a repeat of almost every lie he has told before and is just as subtle because it has a good measure of truth mixed in (but is obviously still a lie.)

There already seems to be so many people that would be willing to rush onto the devil's side, even knowing who he is. There are so many programs on television that have suggested this, even pop music. It seems incredible to me that anyone would do so, but then again, I've chosen my side.