Insane - Lil Nas X are releasing shoe dedicated to satan.

Neonap

Satan is being turned in to a Rock Star even before he makes his appearance through the antichrist. It's timely, I guess, and points to the premise that we're nearing the end of this era.

Agreed. Eventually it will lead to blatant worldwide Satan worship during the middle half of the tribulation period. Everything that we are seeing is pointing to the fact that we are nearing that time.

That day will come as a thief to the unbelieving world who are not watching, but to us who are? It will not. Stay encouraged brothers and sisters, Jesus is coming soon!

alisani

Satan is being turned in to a Rock Star even before he makes his appearance through the antichrist. It's timely, I guess, and points to the premise that we're nearing the end of this era.
I think this glorification of satan is much more in the open because of the uptick in new age and occultism, which has been on the rise since the 70s.

More and more, people have been told that through mysticism, mindfulness, meditation, etc. they can tap into a collective consciousness which any human can access in order to achieve their own godhead within.

ozaprah

The shoes are complete with a pentagram and drop of blood in each shoe and contains the numbers 666 and are limited to 666 pairs produced. They cost $1,018.00. I read this on a coupled websites.

They are playing with the fires of hell. I can’t help but wonder what will happen to Nike for doing this. They have insulted a Holy God. Terrible. I would not want to be in the shoes of the creator and developer of these shoes or a buyer.

Folks these are evil days.

According to the article correction, apparently Nike is not involved, but they are from a company called MSCHF. (pronounced mischief) They did the same with the shoe in 2019 called 'Jesus shoes', filled with 60cc of water from the River Jordan that was then 'blessed' by some Brooklyn priest,. Theoretically you can then walk on water. Starting price $1425 US.

I wonder if Steve Furtick bought a pair...

usoutpost31

Lil Nas X would rather sin his way into Hell than follow the narrow path that leads to life. He as much as said so in his music video. His father already gave his approval. "Live life on your terms", he said. That's the famous rebellion today and their guiding light.

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

We know Jesus' response to this, but many would go for this offer, especially in the music industry. Fame and fortune.

BlessedAssurance

What's most sad to me is how these lost people, who choose to follow Satan, think they are getting a "good deal" by doing so. They are thrilled to remain in their evil ways, do anything they want, even experience some fame and fortune...for a time. Little do they realize, Satan is actually giving them the bad end of the deal---- A short time of pleasure in exchange for their eternity in Hell. :frown It's so very sad how blinded they are to the truth.

I still can't shake off my feeling of upset after seeing these articles this morning. They disturbed me to my core, but I am also very sensitive to seeing anything evil, as I'm sure many of you are too. I think God knew I was feeling down because when I checked the mail this evening, there was the most BEAUTIFUL sunset with pink, blue, and orange clouds in one direction. In the other direction, there was a perfect, glowing full moon that was beaming with light. It was truly a beautiful sight to see. Thank you God, I needed that! :cloud9

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
According to the article correction, apparently Nike is not involved, but they are from a company called MSCHF. (pronounced mischief)

I went ahead and added that to my post.

The shoe showcased is a Nike shoe and the tweet references Nike Airmax '97. :scratch

At any rate, the world is doing it's thing.

ETA: https://www.newsweek.com/satan-shoes-nike-lawsuit-1579637

....Nike's trademark infringement complaint, filed in the Eastern District of New York, argues that MSCHF's design creates a "likelihood of injury to Nike's business reputation and goodwill." The lawsuit also states the shoes created a "likelihood of consumer confusion, mistake, and deception as to the source of origin or relationship of Nike's products and MSCHF's Satan Shoes, and has otherwise competed unfairly by unlawfully trading on and using" Nike's trademarks without permission.

The lawsuit filed, in addition to trademark infringement, also alleges dilution, false designation of origin and unfair competition. Attorneys for Nike filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York against MSCHF Product Studio Inc., noting the company is selling the redesigned Air Max 97's "without Nike's approval or authorization."

In the suit, Nike claims MSCHF is trying to "capitalize on Nike's valuable reputation and customer goodwill" by "using the Nike [trademarks] and/or confusingly similar marks in a manner that is likely to cause consumers and potential customers to believe that MSCHF's Satan Shoes are associated with Nike, when they are not." Nike noted there have been calls for boycotts against the company, despite the fact they had nothing to do with "Satan Shoes." The Fashion Law noted Nike provided screenshots of social media comments to back up such claims.

Nike seeks the court to ban MSCHF from manufacturing or selling any products under Nike's trademarks, and it is requesting monetary damages, as well as the destruction of any good or promotions using Nike's marks......

Last edited:

pur56ple

The shoes are complete with a pentagram and drop of blood in each shoe and contains the numbers 666 and are limited to 666 pairs produced. They cost $1,018.00. I read this on a coupled websites.

They are playing with the fires of hell. I can’t help but wonder what will happen to Nike for doing this. They have insulted a Holy God. Terrible. I would not want to be in the shoes of the creator and developer of these shoes or a buyer.

Folks these are evil days.
Was just talking to my husband about all of these tv shows that have satan and demons in them...horrible

RonJohnSilver

If they remain in their sins, it will take about 2 seconds after their death for the horrible reality of their foolishness to sink in. The enormity of their mistake will be shattering and when they comprehend their utter hopelessness and that eternity means just that, then whatever they gained in this life will be completely forgotten and their total, unimaginable and unending misery will only be starting. And they will remember that they chose that fate.