Insane - Lil Nas X are releasing shoe dedicated to satan.

GotGrace

The shoes are complete with a pentagram and drop of blood in each shoe and contains the numbers 666 and are limited to 666 pairs produced. They cost $1,018.00. I read this on a coupled websites.

They are playing with the fires of hell. I can’t help but wonder what will happen to Nike for doing this. They have insulted a Holy God. Terrible. I would not want to be in the shoes of the creator and developer of these shoes or a buyer.

Folks these are evil days.

railfan727

The shoes are complete with a pentagram and drop of blood in each shoe and contains the numbers 666 and are limited to 666 pairs produced. They cost $1,018.00. I read this on a coupled websites.

They are playing with the fires of hell. I can’t help but wonder what will happen to Nike for doing this. They have insulted a Holy God. Terrible. I would not want to be in the shoes of the creator and developer of these shoes or a buyer.

If I'd worked in the factory I'd have walked off the job over this. Just up and left.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/26/lil-nas-x-unveils-satan-shoes-666-pairs/

Rapper Lil Nas X unveiled a limited edition of “satan shoes” that contain human blood and are limited to 666 pairs.

The “Old Town Road” singer is expected to release the pair of shoes on March 29 as a collaboration with Nike. The shoes start at $1,018 and contain “60cc ink and 1 drop of human blood.”

The timing of the shoe’s release coincides with the release of Nas’s latest video, “Montero (Call Me By Your Name),” which was released Thursday. The music video shows him dancing on a stripper pole on his way down to hell as well as giving Satan a lap dance, according to the New York Post.....

....Editor’s Note: A previous version of this article incorrectly stated that Lil Nas X was collaborating with Nike. The shoes are being made in collaboration with custom sneaker brand MSCHF. The article has been updated.

In the pictures, you can see that the scripture address of Luke 10:18 is on the side. That passage says: “Yes,” he told them, “I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning!"

The previous verse says about the disciples as they report back to Jesus of spreading His message:

When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to him, “Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name [of Jesus]!” v.s.17

Here's what the rest of the passage says of Jesus instructions to the disciples....followers of Christ who placed their faith in Him:
"Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you. But don’t rejoice because evil spirits obey you; rejoice because your names are registered in heaven.

I pray and hope that many look up this passage and instead repent of their sins and place their trust in a wonderful hope, Jesus Christ. For it is in only the name of Jesus by faith in Jesus that the enemy of our souls is dealt with. Otherwise one simply becomes a sorrowful pawn of satan.

:pray

Last edited:

SafReb

https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/26/lil-nas-x-unveils-satan-shoes-666-pairs/

Rapper Lil Nas X unveiled a limited edition of “satan shoes” that contain human blood and are limited to 666 pairs.

The “Old Town Road” singer is expected to release the pair of shoes on March 29 as a collaboration with Nike. The shoes start at $1,018 and contain “60cc ink and 1 drop of human blood.”

The timing of the shoe’s release coincides with the release of Nas’s latest video, “Montero (Call Me By Your Name),” which was released Thursday. The music video shows him dancing on a stripper pole on his way down to hell as well as giving Satan a lap dance, according to the New York Post.....

In the pictures, you can see that the scripture address of Luke 10:18 is on the side. That passage says: “Yes,” he told them, “I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning!"

Here's what the rest of the passage says of Jesus instructions to the disciples....followers of Christ who placed their faith in Him:
"Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you. But don’t rejoice because evil spirits obey you; rejoice because your names are registered in heaven.

I pray and hope that many look up this passage and instead repent of their sins and place their trust in a wonderful hope, Jesus Christ.

:pray
Disturbing...it is normalising the spirit of the antichrist. This is has been happening for long time in heavy metal and rap music videos for years, but it is has now gone mainstream like tv programmes. More and more, we will see these blasphemous actions as the day draws near.

It is hard to comprehend but some people do choose darkness over light. Some people know exactly what they are doing others are influenced by their peers and trends.

NewWine2020

If I'd worked in the factory I'd have walked off the job over this. Just up and left.

I don’t think workers in Chinese sweatshops have that option. But I totally get what you‘re saying.

I really wish we, as a nation could put an end to our addiction to cheap, Chinese made garbage.

Personally, I like to have a few nice, quality things, costly though they may be, that last forever and not a home overspilling with cheap, underpriced trash (made by exploited human beings no less) that will wear our and get tossed in a landfill in under a year.

Last edited:

railfan727

I don’t think workers in Chinese sweatshops have that option. But I totally get what you‘re saying.

I really wish we, as a nation could put an end to our addiction to cheap, Chinese made garbage.

Personally, I like to have a few nice, quality things, costly though they may be, that last forever and not a home overspilling with cheap, underpriced trash (made by exploited human beings no less) that will wear our and get tossed in a landfill in under a year.
I don't care if I "had the option" or not. I would have gladly taken a beating or a bullet to get out of having to put my labor into making them.

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8

I've been watching Billy Crones series on satanism.
Video #8 really spoke to me this week.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun

I just googled who he was and all i can say is the world has gone completely insane AGAIN (well another feather of insaneness to the insanity cap.)

So apparently he made the song as revenge for people preaching to him that God doesn't approve of his homosexuality and what's even worse he says his target audience is children !!!!!!!

Parents are rightly blowing up about him but he has the audacity to say not my problem raise your kids right ?????

Erm like it or not , you have influence of these kids whether you like it or not !!!