Infiltration of the Church

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I suspect that the spiritual fall of church leaders that should know better is very much part of and why doctrines of demons would be so prevalent to tickling ears in the end times. It is so very sobering. :ohno

Not all have succumbed and they need our prayers for strength and God's support. As sad as this is, this also is part of God seeing who's really with Him and who isn't.

How the true church can identify with Paul's tears and sorrow for what he knew was going to come:

And men will rise up from your own number with deviant doctrines to lure the disciples into following them. Therefore be on the alert, remembering that night and day for three years I did not stop warning each one of you with tears.

“And now I commit you to God and to the message of His grace, which is able to build you up and to give you an inheritance among all who are sanctified.

Acts 20:30-32

Stay strong church, to the Word of truth God has given us to stay the course to the end. :pray

Ohioan

From the article

& CAMPAIGN, PURE OBAMA FOUNDATION POLITICS COMBINED WITH TGC LEADERSHIP

The & Campaign is an example of the full manifestation of the politics of TGC as many young TGC church planters – even some leadership council members, are in & Campaigns leadership. It openly is wedding “Biblical Values with Social Justice,” & Campaign’s political platform.

(From & Campaign social media – Michael Wear among many key TGC leaders pictured)

Andcampaign.org 2020 Statement

(Note the carefully crafted language to appeal to young Christians.)

https://andcampaign.org/2020
which links to the 2020 statement of the And Campaign, this is just a part of that statement and reads

THE HEALTH OF OUR DEMOCRACY
By disregarding standards of decency and good faith, the current administration has significantly lowered our nation’s discourse and endangered the political process. This president’s callousness—especially toward non-white Americans and vulnerable citizens—his fomenting of chaos as Commander-in-Chief, and his cavalier attitude toward rule of law and basic norms of civility all undermine social cohesion, civic trust, and our very democracy.

twerpv

People are going to be deceived only if they want to be. If they are earnestly seeking God’s Word, He will open their eyes to this deceit. I tell my kids (23 and 20) often to test what they see, hear and read against God’s Word. They (none of us) will not be able to rightly claim we were fooled and it’s not our fault. I shake my head at true bible believing pastors that fall into this trap. They will be judged more harshly and they (should) know it.

madcat

All I can say is thank the Lord for Livestream because even here in the depth of the “Bible belt”, the “social gospel” has taken over. We just moved and can’t find anything, so far, that has even a remote resemblance to being solid. And we are “over the hill” statistically, but the churches who have just gone full force contemporary, resemble a Las Vegas floor show, replete with strobes, ear-splitting “music” ( and that’s a stretch), and sermons that walk the tightrope not to offend any section of society.
I have not heard ONE sermon on the end times since leaving Dallas in 2005..
I have been in choir and music ministries since 1983, and I am equally fond of old hymns and a lot of the contemporary anthems, so I don’t consider myself a prude or hardliner that refuses to go beyond what is in the old hymnals. However just the sheer volume of the new “music” is enough to make me want to scratch my nails down a blackboard.
If it sounds like a heavy metal concert, I”m done.
And I’m tired of people looking at me like a deer in headlights when I say “the rapture”.
So there is Andy Woods, J. D. Farag, and one of my former churches -FBDallas.
:rapture :rapture:rapture

Anewcreationinjesus

Speaking of pastor Andy, he just did a pastors point of view 2 part series on neo evangelicals vs fundamentalists ....he explained how neo evangelicals were the "third way" trying to skate as close to liberalists as possible without going over the edge.

He explained one of the founders of Christianity Today was a neo evangelical...which is why the recent Trump article is no surprise to him!

He carefully shows the difference between neo evangelicals and fundamentalists, one of which is the stance on LGTQXYZ .....

He then encouraged us all to do our own research but then named names as to who he thinks are neo evangelical. He reckons the likes of the Gospel Coalition are, as well as Andy Stanley, Fuller Seminary etc etc ....

An absolute must listen!!! Albeit an intensive one!!!

madcat

Speaking of pastor Andy, he just did a pastors point of view 2 part series on neo evangelicals vs fundamentalists ....he explained how neo evangelicals were the "third way" trying to skate as close to liberalists as possible without going over the edge.

He explained one of the founders of Christianity Today was a neo evangelical...which is why the recent Trump article is no surprise to him!

He carefully shows the difference between neo evangelicals and fundamentalists, one of which is the stance on LGTQXYZ .....

He then encouraged us all to do our own research but then named names as to who he thinks are neo evangelical. He reckons the likes of the Gospel Coalition are, as well as Andy Stanley, Fuller Seminary etc etc ....

An absolute must listen!!! Albeit an intensive one!!!
I’ll be listening into that sermon for “church” this morning ! Thanks for the info!

Last edited: