Indian court limits Muslim gatherings at mosque after Hindu idols found - lawyer

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Indian court limits Muslim gatherings at mosque after Hindu idols found - lawyer
The court ordered the survey of the mosque after five women sought permission to perform Hindu rituals in one part of it, saying a Hindu temple once stood on the site.
By REUTERS
Published: MAY 16, 2022

A court on Monday banned large Muslim prayer gatherings in one of north India's highest-profile mosques after a survey team found relics of the Hindu god Shiva and other Hindu symbols there, a lawyer involved in the case said. The judge at the court in Varanasi — Hinduism's holiest city and the site of the historic Gyanvapi mosque — ruled that Islamic gatherings there should be limited to 20 people, lawyer H. S. Jain said. The court ordered the survey of the mosque after five women — represented by Jain — sought permission to perform Hindu rituals in one part of it, saying a Hindu temple once stood on the site.

The Gyanvapi mosque, located in the constituency of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, is one of several mosques in northern Uttar Pradesh that Hindu hardliners believe — in common with some other religious sites — was built on top of demolished Hindu temples. Police said the court order would help maintain law and order at a time when hardline Hindu groups tied to Modi's Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) had stepped up demands to excavate inside some mosques and to permit searches in the Taj Mahal mausoleum.

more............... https://www.jpost.com/international/article-706856

athenasius

Well it's very common for Muslims to build mosques on top of or in place of other religious sites to stamp out the competition and send a message of triumphalism to other muslims as well as a pointed message of defeat to whatever religion or country they are expanding into.

For Christianity, many churches like the Hagia Sofia in Constantinople were simply taken over as mosques.

For Judaism, the Temple Mount was PURPOSEFULLY built on, long before the modern myth of it being the 3rd holiest site in Islam. The myth started in the last century with the head Imam of Jerusalem (Yasser Arafat's uncle) saying it was the site that Mohammed ascended to heaven from. Since then that lie has been repeated over and over in spite of the fact there are no historical documents that even suggest that myth occurred in Jerusalem. Jerusalem is not mentioned even once in the Koran.

While I don't like militant Hinduism--they attack Christians as well as Muslims, I sympathize with their efforts to reclaim those areas that Muslims tried to impose themselves on.

depserv

If my memory and brief research are correct, India and Pakistan became separate nations in 1947 because it was known that Hindus and Muslims could not live in peace together. So what are Muslims doing in India in the first place? Why not move to Pakistan?

As I understand it Islam divides the world into two houses: the house of Islam and the House of War. If Islam does not dominate the nation, Muslims living within it are at war, the war effort being to make Islam dominant. And we can see clearly what Islamic dominance means.

This is a reminder of the insanity of America and Europe bringing this homicidal cult into our homeland. If I had my way only Christian peoples would be allowed to immigrate into what once was called Christendom. But if we don't want to do that, at least we could keep the Muslims out. Not doing so is insanity, based on engineered self-deception.

usoutpost31

If my memory and brief research are correct, India and Pakistan became separate nations in 1947 because it was known that Hindus and Muslims could not live in peace together. So what are Muslims doing in India in the first place? Why not move to Pakistan?

As I understand it Islam divides the world into two houses: the house of Islam and the House of War. If Islam does not dominate the nation, Muslims living within it are at war, the war effort being to make Islam dominant. And we can see clearly what Islamic dominance means.

This is a reminder of the insanity of America and Europe bringing this homicidal cult into our homeland. If I had my way only Christian peoples would be allowed to immigrate into what once was called Christendom. But if we don't want to do that, at least we could keep the Muslims out. Not doing so is insanity, based on engineered self-deception.
Don't great acts of violence break out anyway, if the leaders decide there can only be one religion or faith that its people can follow?

That is what's going on in India, only the other way. Only Hinduism can be allowed to exist. Islam and Christianity must be exterminated.

depserv

Don't great acts of violence break out anyway, if the leaders decide there can only be one religion or faith that its people can follow?

That is what's going on in India, only the other way. Only Hinduism can be allowed to exist. Islam and Christianity must be exterminated.
Not if the people are Christian, instead of one of the religions ordained by Satan. True Christians that is, not various forms of fake ones. And before Christ that would apply to the nation of Israel; it did fine when it was faithful to the one true God, but got into trouble when it allowed false religions in.

But there is a difference in any case between keeping a homicidal cult out of a country and saying there can only be one faith allowed in the country. Islam has a history of violence and has proven that it is dedicated to dominating any country it comes into. Look into what Brigette Gabriel warned us about Islam; she lived in Lebanon, a formerly Christian country that made the mistake of letting masses of Muslims come in.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
We need to share The Gospel with every non-Christian that arrives here.

Nothing is impossible with The Holy Ghost. There is much fruit.

I still say God is bringing the 10-40 window to use because we did a lousy job taking The Gospel to the 10-40 window. We either bless them with The Gospel or God will let them curse us with sharia.

:pray :pray :amen :amen