In what condition do you carry?

Jonathan

And a skill that some of us never quite master. There's no way I could shoot the gun over my shoulder and hit the target in the forehead exactly between the eyes the way those movie stars do... That's one reason why I liked (notice past tense) my super blackhawk with a 10 1/2 barrel... but it's too heavy for me now.
Reminds me of that scene from The Three Amigos. I won't spoil it for you if you haven't seen it. I have NEVER been a trick shot. I only consider myself above average and, most importantly, competent and consistent. Now, if you sit me down at a bench with my custom 10/22 and a bipod... that's another story. :)

Jonathan

Thanks again for the detailed information. Will say hello!
Oh, one other thing. The SIG P365 also has another "advantage" in that you can get it with a safety if that is your style. I personally prefer it without one (I won't go into the details about why I am not a fan of safeties (except on SA only 1911s)), but if it is your preference, the option is available. Also, there is a P365 variant that is a little larger that has an optics mount that you might find useful. OK, I'm done. lol.

Deano

Condition 0 - mostly carry P365. I’m a huge SIG fan, although my boss has gotten me to start looking at CZ’s.

MePlus6

Actually, this is the "safer" option in most people's opinions in that, beside putting more energy into the target, it lessens the chance of over penetration. At least ideally.

I just remember reading that the guy who assassinated John Lennon hit him with five hollow-tipped bullets. Hollow tips do some real damage in a target.