I'm so thankful

Natalie

I'm so thankful for a web site like this, and the rapture ready site, where Christians can fellowship with one another. We may never meet face to face in this life, but we will have more than enough time for a get together while spending eternity with Him.

Amen!!!

I'm thankful I no longer have doubts. I'm thankful that when I finally became Christian they never came back and I found more peace than I ever had before. I pray they never do and that agnostics and atheists find the same peace.

Randy - Saved by Grace

I'm so thankful for all I have been blessed with.

Living in this world, without being OF the world is not easy. There is so much evil all around us, that it's hard to maintain a positive Christian attitude.

I'm so thankful that Jesus came, and gave His life for me.

I'm so thankful for the Holy Spirit taking residence in my body. Me. My body. A sinner who does not deserve what I have been given. How blessed are we that we are not saved based on our behavior.

I'm so thankful there are Christians on the front lines, taking on satan, and fighting for those souls who are caught in between good and evil.

I'm so thankful for people like you, praying for the salvation of my loved ones.

I'm so thankful for a web site like this, and the rapture ready site, where Christians can fellowship with one another. We may never meet face to face in this life, but we will have more than enough time for a get together while spending eternity with Him.

There is much more I could write about, but I'm curious, what are you thankful for?

Amen Brother

kathymendel

I'm so thankful to God for parents who took me to church when I was young, so I was introduced to Jesus as a child, and believed.
I'm so thankful God had so much patience with me in my teen years, when I strayed from Him. I'm so thankful He welcomed me back as a young adult, just like the prodigal's father did. I'm so thankful He has been present in my life ever since. I've been through hard times over these many years, but He has ALWAYS been right here with me. Thank you, Lord. I couldn't have managed without Him. The past five years have been hard, since the passing of my dh............ but, God has caused me to cling even closer than ever before, because of that loss. So, I have learned to thank Him in that also. And, now I find myself looking less at this world, and so looking forward to the next step...........the rapture and eternity with Jesus......... What a generous, loving God we have! Always with us, always for us, always showering us with His great love!!!

ETA: And, I am SO grateful for Him leading me to the Rapture Ready site, and now on to Rapture Forums. He is continuing to grow me in Him through all of you. I am here a lot of the time, and it is always a great blessing.

Last edited:

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I am thankful for what most are thankful for, so I won't repeat it all. Thank you Jesus.

2 things I am just overjoyed and thankful for......
1. My younger brothers salvation. Brings tears to my eyes. He is such an humble, Jesus loving man.
2. Thankful my husband takes our 3 grandkids to Church every Sunday. This has been one of the biggest blessings in our entire life. Watching them learn about Jesus, seeing them take part in activities, making church friends....Money can't buy that kind of happiness and joy.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Bump

Even though times are getting tough, What are YOU thankful for?
Times are and have been tough for me for some time now.
Sweet brother , I'm thankful for the shed blood of Christ on The Cross.
His life wasn't taken , but given .
He was Crucified and buried in a borrowed tomb, and resurrected the third day.
Death had no sting , and the grave no victory.
Let us praise our resurrected Saviour.

Let us sing Blessed Assurance.
Praise The Lamb of God.

HugsFromJesus

I'm so thankful for all I have been blessed with.

Living in this world, without being OF the world is not easy. There is so much evil all around us, that it's hard to maintain a positive Christian attitude.

I'm so thankful that Jesus came, and gave His life for me.

I'm so thankful for the Holy Spirit taking residence in my body. Me. My body. A sinner who does not deserve what I have been given. How blessed are we that we are not saved based on our behavior.

I'm so thankful there are Christians on the front lines, taking on satan, and fighting for those souls who are caught in between good and evil.

I'm so thankful for people like you, praying for the salvation of my loved ones.

There is much more I could write about, but I'm curious, what are you thankful for?

Andy C.I am thankful for people like you because your words are very comforting! I find that it is really easy to not be apart of this world as it is right now. I feel a real disconnect with anything that the world has to offer anymore. I loved Regis and I was sad to hear of his passing. I so wanted him to be saved but I knew he was very Catholic. I never heard him talk about Jesus, ever! Finally they shows a video of Kathie Lee talking about Regis and she said that she is sure that Regis is in Heaven because she knows for a fact that he had a relationship with Jesus. I know Kathie Lee has been a born again believer her whole life so she must have witnessed to him. Kathie Lee's husband was a believer also and they would have Regis and his wife over for dinner a lot. I was so elated at this finding and I am go grateful that she shared it. :)

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I'm thankful for the fact that God is faithful and just all the time.
I cannot even begin to count the amount of blessings He pours upon me.
My life has been extremely rough for the last 3 years and He has been with me (CLEARLY) through all of it.
There are not enough words to adequately describe how wonderful and awesome He is.
I am just in awe of Him.

Peace in Christ.

Eric Nicholas

I'm just thankful that I'll get to finally rest in Him when I'm set free of this prison. I have a tortured heart and soul, so. I desire most to be released from it. I'll witness death dying and I'll rejoice over its bones.

I'm also thankful for the usual: a believing family, shelter, etc. Nothing new or profound here.