I'M SO HAPPY.

ProxDee222

So, remember my thread from days ago when I talked about me being tired because my mom didn't want to hear about the Gospel?

I gotta say, something had to happen to wake her up, sadly, it's personal issues but she was emotionally devastated after something happened, she was finally set free though, yesterday I woke up around 11 PM from my sleep and felt like I heard Jesus telling me: "Go, downstairs." I did, what happened after was me consoling my mom because some problems happened with one of her friends but she finally decided to hear me and my passion for Jesus after she calmed down, she's going this time to the Church I go with me and I'm with my hopes on the Lord that she will FINALLY be saved that day, my life has been enough testimony for her to actually believe this is a life-changing path.

Allelujah! Our Lord has heard my cries, I cannot express how happy I am because He heard my prayers, I wanted to burst out of tears that moment but I didn't, I felt like it was better to thank the Lord for this, this is something I will never be able to repay Him, not even the most expensive thing on this world will be enough for this, thank you Lord, thank you SO MUCH for having my prayers heard and partially mending this broken heart... it's partially, I know, I still carry the burden for the other members of my family but my mom finally hearing me and compromise for this is a HUGE soul comforter, I want to thank you all for keeping your prayers on my family as well, thank you Rapture Family for being part of my life!

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Glory to God!!! Sister, Satan will no doubt battle to try to keep your mom, by turning her mind back. But just know the war is won. Keep trusting God regardless of any circumstance or evidence to the contrary; your faith WILL be rewarded. Your mom will be saved to the uttermost.

BaptistJohn

So, remember my thread from days ago when I talked about me being tired because my mom didn't want to hear about the Gospel?

I gotta say, something had to happen to wake her up, sadly, it's personal issues but she was emotionally devastated after something happened, she was finally set free though, yesterday I woke up around 11 PM from my sleep and felt like I heard Jesus telling me: "Go, downstairs." I did, what happened after was me consoling my mom because some problems happened with one of her friends but she finally decided to hear me and my passion for Jesus after she calmed down, she's going this time to the Church I go with me and I'm with my hopes on the Lord that she will FINALLY be saved that day, my life has been enough testimony for her to actually believe this is a life-changing path.

Allelujah! Our Lord has heard my cries, I cannot express how happy I am because He heard my prayers, I wanted to burst out of tears that moment but I didn't, I felt like it was better to thank the Lord for this, this is something I will never be able to repay Him, not even the most expensive thing on this world will be enough for this, thank you Lord, thank you SO MUCH for having my prayers heard and partially mending this broken heart... it's partially, I know, I still carry the burden for the other members of my family but my mom finally hearing me and compromise for this is a HUGE soul comforter, I want to thank you all for keeping your prayers on my family as well, thank you Rapture Family for being part of my life!
Yes Praise the Lord !
And still praying for the rest of your family

ProxDee222

Just wanted to say something I felt, I wanted to cry but somehow resisted it? Like, some sort of force didn't let me to, I'm believing it was our Father, it might be a sign but what could it mean?

EDIT: I think I might have discerned it, what came to my mind was: It will be done, trust me.

Last edited:

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Just wanted to say something I felt, I wanted to cry but somehow resisted it? Like, some sort of force didn't let me to, I'm believing it was our Father, it might be a sign but what could it mean?

EDIT: I think I might have discerned it, what came to my mind was: It will be done, trust me.
Almost the very same thing happened to me regarding my mother. I have been witnessing to her with every sliver of an open door all throughout my walk. This culminated in my taking her to my church twice a couple years ago, where she heard the gospel laid out both times, and there were invitations afterward where she did not respond.

I was in great turmoil and distress over her (and the rest of my family) to the point where I may actually have an ulcer now. (Getting checked out for that.) Anyway, one day recently I was praying and suddenly a feeling of peace and assurance came to me...and I was assured that Mom will believe and be saved, along with my family. I am positive its from God because I have not worried since then. My prayers have turned from sadness and begging God, to peace and sort of a determined asking, along with thanking God in advance for her salvation.

I will will be praying for your mom too! :hug Have you written a letter for her, to be found and read after the rapture? Countless numbers will be saved after they realize what has happened. Of course we want our relatives to be saved now and not have to go through that...but I feel it's very important to leave a personal letter with the truth clearly written out. :hug Peace to you.

ProxDee222

Almost the very same thing happened to me regarding my mother. I have been witnessing to her with every sliver of an open door all throughout my walk. This culminated in my taking her to my church twice a couple years ago, where she heard the gospel laid out both times, and there were invitations afterward where she did not respond.

I was in great turmoil and distress over her (and the rest of my family) to the point where I may actually have an ulcer now. (Getting checked out for that.) Anyway, one day recently I was praying and suddenly a feeling of peace and assurance came to me...and I was assured that Mom will believe and be saved, along with my family. I am positive its from God because I have not worried since then. My prayers have turned from sadness and begging God, to peace and sort of a determined asking, along with thanking God in advance for her salvation.

I will will be praying for your mom too! :hug Have you written a letter for her, to be found and read after the rapture? Countless numbers will be saved after they realize what has happened. Of course we want our relatives to be saved now and not have to go through that...but I feel it's very important to leave a personal letter with the truth clearly written out. :hug Peace to you.
The letter is in my PC on the desktop, yeah, I'm hoping she gets saved before the Rapture, it's strange, I probably was going to get an ulcer because of how much attempts of fasting I did but I will pray for your health and your mom.