I'm pretty sure Putin blew up the Nordstreams and here is why

Amethyst

Angie ... †
I have to say I do resent the corner of the alternative media that is jumping to Putin's defence over the West.
I believe the bias against any Israel support has blinded them in this area. Considering Putin is not exactly an Israeli ally.
There is a lot of Israeli corruption, no doubt about it.
But these people are very ignorant of God's promises to Israel and to those who have her back. That is how I see it.

MapleLeaf

I believe the bias against any Israel support has blinded them in this area. Considering Putin is not exactly an Israeli ally.
There is a lot of Israeli corruption, no doubt about it.
But these people are very ignorant of God's promises to Israel and to those who have her back. That is how I see it.
Yes, exactly. I see a lot of hate for Israel on the 'new right'. They just don't understand that we don't support Israel for its own sake but out of obedience to God. Nations that curse Israel are cursed too.

athenasius

While I agree, we may never know, and the next likely candidate is the US the reasons I'm still thinking it's Russia are the following:

Russia didn't need the money from Nordstream since their pipelines to China are paying them far far more.

Russia has a vested interest in destabilizing Europe for the short term while they finish up in Ukraine. Nothing like making the Euros pay to refurbish their old nuclear and coal plants and deal with a cold winter. Keeps them from whining too hard while Russia lights up some nukes.

Russia gave up working with the West when Biden came to power, that is when he went back into the Ukraine. Biden is not a threat nor someone to appease like Trump was. bye bye nice guy Putin, hello grumpy Russia. Putin's Russia has a documented series of actions sort of like the Western Monroe doctrine to deal with incursions of NATO and small nuclear weapons is part of that doctrine as is destabilizing the infrastructure of the enemy (bombing the pipes)

Russia hates NATO on his borders and has been getting more and more angry about NATO incursions on it's former border states of the USSR such as Poland, the Baltics, Romania etc and with the Ukraine trying to join NATO it was too much for him.

This gives Russia an IDEAL excuse at the UN to further target the USA and NATO actions in his area. He will use this pipeline situation as a cause for war and use it to "prove" ill intent by the west. By timing it with the Polish Danish pipeline funded in part by the EU he is also laying blame on another NATO ally.

Russia is using everything to remove the petrodollar from dominance around the world as the world's reserve currency. He is now trading his gas supplies to China, making more, and evading sanctions. The other nations in the SCO (NATO for nasties) have 4 that are well known to be working towards an alternate global reserve currency that is "sanction proof" by the west. Those nations are Russia, China, India, Iran and the Stans (former USSR). Don't forget they just had a meeting, just before this thing blew up. His new markets are paying off.

Russia in the speech to the UN pointed out that the US bombed 2 cities in Japan to end a war and save lives by using nukes. He is comparing that to the situation in the Ukraine, whether or not the west agrees with him. He is using it as his precedent for war.

He wants to have "good reasons" in place ahead of time in case this expands. He is using the UN in advance to help him achieve that, and part of his plan is to use "attacks" on his Nordstream pipelines to give him that good reason.

Finally he wants to weaken the West from inside, and there is nothing like disinformation (Russia papers anyone?) to do that. Americans are sadly used to their own govt lying to them and equally sadly Joe Biden doesn't seem to be able to stop playing into their hands. I suspect Putin's team were planning this at that time, but in Feb when Biden and Nuland announced they'd kill Nordstreams if Putin went into Ukrainian territory, Putin decided he had the ultimate patsy to blame it all on.

I see it as more preparation for Russia to gain power just before the Gog Magog incursion whenever that happens. A little further down the road.

athenasius

I wish I had a hard time believing that the US would do something this evil... but with our current administration I have no trouble seeing the plausibility, at least.
And that would be my one reason I still keep the US in my suspects list sadly. Maybe I just don't want to believe it's possible.

I love your country, I love so many Americans I meet. You are kindly, good hearted people. You are NOT served well by your leaders right now, and the military industrial complex that Truman??? was it??? warned about is a very real threat.

Radah

George and I follow Rebekah Koffler's articles and opinions with great interest. She is reliable and accurate. He found an interview with her today on Fox News in which she outlined how and why she thinks Putin blew up the pipelines. On that interview, she said she'd written it all out in an op ed piece linked here:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/five-reasons-russia-behind-nord-stream-industrial-sabotage

I think it is the MOST likely solution to that question, who dunnit? Furthermore, I think Joe Biden and Nuland's stupid interviews on public TV stating they'd destroy the pipelines if Putin invaded -- back in Feb this year, gave Putin the most appropriate handy fall guys and patsies that the world has ever seen!

He must have laughed as he planned this with his teams. Biden and Nuland, the perfect fall guys, easy to blame.

Quotes from Rebekah's article:
Here are five reasons why Russia is probably the state that has orchestrated this dangerous act. I clipped the points--to read the whole thing go to the link.

First, Putin has the motivation. Facing potential defeat in Ukraine, Putin is desperate to reverse the momentum ...resorting to dramatic escalation. This is his way of trying to compel the U.S. and Europe to stop providing long-range weaponry to Ukraine. The outcome of the conflict in Ukraine is an existential issue for him personally and for Russia. Russia views Ukraine, along with other former Soviet states, as part of its strategic security perimeter. Putin has already declared adding Ukraine to NATO and integrating into the West a "red line."

Second, damaging or destroying critical infrastructure is consistent with Russia’s warfighting concept called Strategic Operation to Defeat Critical Infrastructure of the Adversary (SOPKVOP, in Russian)....Intended for wartime, SOPKVOP operations also can be deployed during peacetime to "destabilize the opponent’s social and political situation" and dislodge the adversary psychologically to persuade him to abandon the fight. Russia’s targeting strategy prioritizes critical infrastructure. It has spent years studying Western vulnerabilities. SOPKVOP envisions prosecuting quasi-military campaigns by employing cyber operations and other non-kinetic methods.

Third, Russian military strategists have pondered a scenario in which Russia would target their adversaries' civilian infrastructure during a conflict. Defeating a "small number of key interconnected targets" that are vital to the functioning of the state would cause the "entire system to collapse," they hypothesized.
In 2012, Russian strategists analyzed a 2001 accident in the United States that involved a train....."Taking parts of the adversary’s civilian infrastructure out of commission," the Russian strategists argued, will produce cascading destructive effects, "harming the economy, healthcare, defense and security of the entire state."

Fourth, Russia is one of very few countries that has the exact capability needed to sever the Nord Stream pipelines carrying Russian gas to Europe and to do it covertly. Moscow has invested in undersea warfare capabilities through its GUGI program, a top secret program with the innocuous cover name of "Deep Sea Research" that includes work on undersea communications and sensor networks, hydrocarbon exploitation, submarine rescue and investigating wreckage.

Moscow has war gamed territorial incursions in the Baltic Sea and the North Atlantic as well as the disruption of undersea cables that carry communications. It is the only country, according to the U.S. Naval Institute, that has a fleet of special mission submarines for seabed warfare and espionage and is expanding this capability, while U.S. and European antisubmarine warfare capabilities have atrophied since the end of the Cold War.

Fifth
, Putin has no use for Nord Stream in the short term, as neither pipeline 1 or 2 are revenue producing. Moscow shut down Nord Stream 1 at the end of August, claiming that U.S. and European economic sanctions had made maintenance impossible. Nord Stream 2 never became operational, with Germany having declined its certification. To the contrary, taking Nord Stream out of commission serves Putin’s goal of freezing the Europeans in winter, a standard Putin move to use energy as a weapon.

Russia is replacing this lost revenue with export earnings from non-Western countries, such as China, India, and even the Taliban. The $55 billion joint Russia-China pipeline "The Power of Siberia," which has partially operated since 2019 and is scheduled to come online in 2025, is part of Putin’s long-term plan to pivot to Asia, given Moscow’s conclusion that relations with the U.S. are irreparable.

The Kremlin has the motive, the means and a warfighting doctrine that all put the sabotage of the Nord Stream pipeline directly at its feet."

back to Margery

In that interview she also mentioned that Russia is selling far more gas with far more revenue TO CHINA and INDIA-- both members of the SCO or Shanghai Cooperative Organization that I've mentioned in the past, calling it NATO FOR NASTIES.

They just had a summit 3 weeks back. China and Russia are the charter starter partners. And Russia is the top dog in that partnership. It includes Turkey, India, the former USSR "Stans" including Afghanistan.

THAT REVENUE is FAR MORE important to Putin than the much smaller amount he got or would potentially get from Europe for the Nordstreams.

Both George and I have been convinced that Russia did this.

The Nordstream 1 was coming out of maintenance. 2 was still being built. One of the things they do during building and later maintenance is run machinery called "pigs" to clean and examine the interior of these pipes. George wonders if a pig was loaded with a remote controlled bomb or two into each pipe. There's more to it than that. The pipes are trenched and buried deep during construction but if a remote bomb was placed by a deep operating sub beside the pipes the mud could also serve as an explosive mat to direct the energy charge to the pipeline as the weakest area.

And finally the business of the explosions happening right on the day that the new Baltic pipeline financed by Poland, Denmark and the EU was coming on line. That is a very Russian signature of drawing attention to something. Telling you why they do something without actually telling you.

Rebekah Koffler wrote the book "Putin's Playbook" after my father in law died, sad to say because he would have been delighted to read it, and would have agreed with it.

For those who don't know George is Russian, born in China to Russian expat parents now dead. They emigrated to Canada in 1950 during the Chinese Revolution. They were what are known as "white Russians" being Tsarist NON Communists and their parents escaped out of Russia into China during the Russian Revolution. My inlaws ran from Communism all their lives and had a deep horror and close up knowledge of it. My father in law kept up with inside Russian contacts later in life as he was both an engineer and a technical translator for the Canadian govt working with some Russian Science cooperative efforts. He later found the internet a very useful tool to monitor Russian politics as Putin rose to power after Glasnost and the fall of the USSR.

Putin was an interesting topic of conversation and my fil tracked him with dismay. Fil would not be surprised if he could see what just happened this year.

Anyway, I think her interview on Fox News is worth looking at if you do a search. and she's a regular on Fox. Her article link is here: https://www.foxnews.com/person/k/rebekah-koffler if you want to do further reading.
Personally I think everything we are seeing on the world stage is all planned by the world elites. They are all in this together to create a NWO. This ship is about to sink but the ark is boarding. Who has true faith in Jesus Christ today? I know I do! If you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior do so quickly time is almost up!

GEOINTAnalyst

On September 26, 2022, the NS1 and the NS2 pipelines experienced multiple large pressure drops to almost zero in international waters, attributed to explosions.
Swedish authorities first sounded the alarm on Tuesday about leaks in the Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 pipelines – both of which run under the Baltic Sea near Sweden and Denmark.
The alarm came after seismologists detected underwater explosions near the pipelines on Monday; it’s unclear if those are connected to the leaks
Neither pipeline was transporting gas to Europe when the attacks occurred; Russia shut off gas flows through the first pipeline weeks ago. Germany scrapped the second after Russia invaded Ukraine, just before it became operational. But both still contained gas under pressure.
Authorities are keeping ships away from the area, citing the risk of leaked gas igniting over the water and in the air – but say there are few other security risks since the leak will only affect the environment where the gas plumes are located.
Was it an accident from something in the construction, did something on the pipeline fail, or was it sabotage?
Russia thinks it’s sabotage. Germany can see no real cause outside of sabotage, and the US government has no comment at present. However, President Joe Biden did mention the pipeline on February 23, which may now have repercussions on America and the world.

https://trumpdispatch.com/2022/09/29/who-blew-up-the-nord-stream-pipeline/

Be sure and watch the 40 second Biden Video

ozaprah

That's a very detailed and very interesting summary. Usually a covert mission like that would go down a little differently, but if the summary is mostly accurate, that's pretty amazing... and the people in charge did a very poor job of hiding it and creating plausible denial...
Given that there are up to four pipeline breeches / four locations total on the two separate pipelines, could one flight mission as outlined in the Monkeywerx article achieve all that?

ozaprah

Pete's newest article talks about who may have done the sabotage. I think his article makes a good pointin that all the Russians had to do was turn the pipeline off. They didn't need to blow it up.

I posted the article on the forums here:

https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/threads/operation-magog.195690/
Thanks for that Chris.
The question still stands though, is is plausible from one plane / mission to do damage to both pipelines?
And if so.. the implications are staggering. That would be an act of war against both Russia and Germany.

Xenosjeff

And that would be my one reason I still keep the US in my suspects list sadly. Maybe I just don't want to believe it's possible.

I love your country, I love so many Americans I meet. You are kindly, good hearted people. You are NOT served well by your leaders right now, and the military industrial complex that Truman??? was it??? warned about is a very real threat.
Eisenhower warned us also.

Jeff

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Given that there are up to four pipeline breeches / four locations total on the two separate pipelines, could one flight mission as outlined in the Monkeywerx article achieve all that?

Probably but I don't know for certain. My questions are to the methods used for executing the covert mission. That's where my questions lie with regards to the report. It would have been done so poorly that it looks more like someone tried to create a plausible scenario without enough background into how such a mission might actually transpire.

If the report hit the nail on the head, it doesn't speak well of US leadership involved in this type of thing. Almost as if brandon himself created the op plan...

athenasius

Eisenhower warned us also.

Jeff
That's who it was. Thank you.
Thanks for that Chris.
The question still stands though, is is plausible from one plane / mission to do damage to both pipelines?
And if so.. the implications are staggering. That would be an act of war against both Russia and Germany.
It would be and act of war against those 2 countries and would be reckless in the extreme.
If the report hit the nail on the head, it doesn't speak well of US leadership involved in this type of thing. Almost as if brandon himself created the op plan...

If Russia is the culprit it gives Russia the reason to declare war, and lots of fuel to continue their attack on US dominance in currency and world affairs. Which is something they've been working at for decades now. I'm accustomed to watching Russia not America for threats on the horizon of world affairs. Still am because the reason I watch is to observe prophecy unfold. Especially relating to Gog and Magog.

Pete's article is good and raises the alternate theory, that the US did it, but if so then it would reflect a fractured authority structure in the White House, divorced from the legitimacy of having a President in charge who authorized it.

In other words Biden might not have authorized it or thought it up at all.

If Biden is is the culprit I'd almost expect several bragging sessions by Biden or at the very least a bunch of mistakes in speeches that reflect the probability.

He's too far gone to keep his mouth closed on anything of importance so he is likely not in the loop, and this was done by his handlers at the White House.

Which goes full circle back to the same shadowy culprits behind the Kennedy assassination-- the military industrial complex which Pete outlined if I understood him correctly.

Since they are neither elected (even in the loosest sense of the term that installed Biden in the White House), appointed by elected officials nor accountable to the people in any other way, if Pete is right, this is essentially a coup at the highest levels of govt in Washington.

And the implications of that are staggering.

God is in charge, and as we watch the road to Ezek 38 there will be lots of interesting plot twists.

Timna

Footsteps

“Fractured authority structure in the White House”.
Bingo. I think that this has to be the case, and has
been the case since Biden took office. Joe has no creativity or ability to make sound decisions. Why do you think he has time to hide, or nap on a beach in Delaware, or travel to Climate Change confabs where he can receive applause after struggling to get his coat on if the wind is blowing? I believe there is one significant “handler” in the White House who is the liaison between the Pentagon and Joe - only one so Joe doesn’t get confused. Our military is
the middle man whose role is to eliminate casualties
by reducing its presence abroad to a minimum. We’ll leave 85 billion dollars of equipment in
Afghanistan to expedite our withdrawal. Then
we send Javelins, Howitzers, and long range
rockets to Ukraine - not too little and not too
much. We express outrage if Zelensky doesn’t
express sufficient gratitude. Underwater sabotage
fits the pattern: lots of bang that forces our
adversaries to wonder if we have the courage
to vandalize pipes in secret - but don’t risk a
military casualty by taking down part of the drug
cartels that govern our immigration system -
after all, Joe said “that’s not who we are”. Maybe
there is global leverage of a sort in the fact
that no one really knows who we are - we don’t
know either, and it has nothing to do with
our inability to count votes in an election.