I'm not sure what to do with my life or my exact purpose.

Accepted

Isn't God amazing? At this point, I really want to pray for a future wife but I think God would want me to get my life together first. I'm just happy that He has answered both prayers immediately. :) Thank you for the encouragement !
There's no reason you couldn’t start praying for a future wife; just ask the Lord to do it in His timing, and in the meantime to help build you into the best man you can be, for her sake. And, as always, leaving it in His hands, trusting Him enough to say, “Your will be done.” Jesus loves you, and wants the best for you!!

Neonap

There's no reason you couldn’t start praying for a future wife; just ask the Lord to do it in His timing, and in the meantime to help build you into the best man you can be, for her sake. And, as always, leaving it in His hands, trusting Him enough to say, “Your will be done.” Jesus loves you, and wants the best for you!!

These two answered prayers have gave me enough confidence that God can make the impossible, possible. God is able because we serve a BIG and Mighty God. I will definitely pray for a future wife, but in the meantime, for God to work on my heart and life. God is too good.

Leigh

These two answered prayers have gave me enough confidence that God can make the impossible, possible. God is able because we serve a BIG and Mighty God. I will definitely pray for a future wife, but in the meantime, for God to work on my heart and life. God is too good.
Wow, two amazing answered prayers in one week!! Thank You again, Lord!
I completely agree!! :amen

Neonap

Hey Brothers and Sisters, I hope all of you are doing well. I'm just hopping on here real quick to let you all know that I'm not going to be on here for a couple of days. We don't have internet so I won't be on as often until we move to Florida. Please stay safe, and please continue to pray for LovinJesus(Rose), and I'll continue to update you guys as well.

Love you all, and may God bless each and every one of you. :)

Accepted

Hey Brothers and Sisters, I hope all of you are doing well. I'm just hopping on here real quick to let you all know that I'm not going to be on here for a couple of days. We don't have internet so I won't be on as often until we move to Florida. Please stay safe, and please continue to pray for LovinJesus(Rose), and I'll continue to update you guys as well.

Love you all, and may God bless each and every one of you. :)
Thanks for letting us know! I hope you’ll enjoy this time preparing for your new adventure!!

Lynn

Longing for Home
We don't have internet so I won't be on as often until we move to Florida. Please stay safe. . . .
Thanks, Neonap, for the update. You'll be missed, but we're glad you told us in advance about your upcoming absence. You're kind of a favorite around here, so do drop in again as soon as you are able. You're going to live under the leadership of a mighty fine governor.

Neonap

Well, I'm in my grandmother's house which has internet but my step dad is touching up on our house and coming back here tomorrow or Sunday. Sometime during this week, my step dad and uncle are going to the house in Florida to build a extra room for a week or so and then come back and drive us all there the next day.

So we only have a week and a half left and then we officially leave Jersey. :) I have internet for now so I'll be on here chatting with you all.

Neonap

Hey everyone, I finally have officially moved to Springhill Florida, come to find out that sinkholes are common in this area yikes lol but I'm not afraid because my life is in God's hands.

I hope that all of you are well and God bless each and every one of you :)

Leigh

Hey everyone, I finally have officially moved to Springhill Florida, come to find out that sinkholes are common in this area yikes lol but I'm not afraid because my life is in God's hands.

I hope that all of you are well and God bless each and every one of you :)
Great news Neonap!! Welcome to Dixie!!! :biggrin I know you're going to love it down here! :sunning

Kerbluey

It‘s a small world. I used to drive through Springhill on my way to Zephyrhills to visit family. It’s so pretty with all the hills.

DWB

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I'm so jumbled within that I'm not sure where to begin. As you age, time seems to be much more noticable and valuable. Ever since my family had wanted to move to Florida, I've been pondering on many things. Life, death, time, the past, the present, the future, regrets, etc etc. I must admit that I'm not the brightest tool in the shed, so life hasn't been easy to figure out. I'm about to turn 28 soon this upcoming November, but I haven't accomplished anything with my life. I'm pretty much a failure.

I haven't ever had a job, due to my own anxiety or low self esteem. I just feel worthless as a human being you know? I also want to restore relations with my dad, half brother and sisters, etc. As many of you are aware, I live with my step dad, mom, lil sis etc. But my relationship with my dad who lives in Florida btw, has been murky. I think the main reason being is due to how bad I was as a kid, and the divorce.. as a child growing up, I was evil.

I'm not sure where I'm going with all of this but I just want to get a decent job, even if it's low wage( I am horrible with counting money and math), and talk to my father, brother, step mom, sisters again.. My mom's side of the family hates my dad's guts though... so they don't want me talking with my father. The future that I have envisioned in the past is dead( having a wife, with a family of my own) but I have to salvage what I can with the present. What can I do? Any advice?
As a father of a once "bad kid doing everything he could wrong" I promise you your Dad loves you and wants nothing more for you to get your act together. Call him up, tell him you are sorry and want to start over, and most likely he will be more than willing to meet you half way.

yrrek

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I'm so jumbled within that I'm not sure where to begin. As you age, time seems to be much more noticable and valuable. Ever since my family had wanted to move to Florida, I've been pondering on many things. Life, death, time, the past, the present, the future, regrets, etc etc. I must admit that I'm not the brightest tool in the shed, so life hasn't been easy to figure out. I'm about to turn 28 soon this upcoming November, but I haven't accomplished anything with my life. I'm pretty much a failure.

I haven't ever had a job, due to my own anxiety or low self esteem. I just feel worthless as a human being you know? I also want to restore relations with my dad, half brother and sisters, etc. As many of you are aware, I live with my step dad, mom, lil sis etc. But my relationship with my dad who lives in Florida btw, has been murky. I think the main reason being is due to how bad I was as a kid, and the divorce.. as a child growing up, I was evil.

I'm not sure where I'm going with all of this but I just want to get a decent job, even if it's low wage( I am horrible with counting money and math), and talk to my father, brother, step mom, sisters again.. My mom's side of the family hates my dad's guts though... so they don't want me talking with my father. The future that I have envisioned in the past is dead( having a wife, with a family of my own) but I have to salvage what I can with the present. What can I do? Any advice?
You are only 28. It is not even close to too late. I’m 34 and I just went back to school to get a certificate for graphic design. (Which I picked because you can find jobs that are remote) my best friend just turned 33 and she just accomplished getting a family. Twins to be exact. God is far from done with you. I have really bad anxiety and other problems so I understand where you’re coming from. I’ve learned that you have to force yourself to push through it. Which is extremely hard. I found some natural remedies to help but it can still be a challenge. Just… don’t get too down on yourself. If you want a job, you can achieve it. Don’t rule out a program or apprenticeship. Idk about your state by mine (Ohio) has all the apprenticeships listed. And also… places like Walgreens has some for pharmacists. Petsmart has programs for dog groomers and trainers. Pray and ask the Lord where he wants you. Nothing is ever by accident. As for your dad. You can start small. Just maybe write a letter/ email explaining you’d like a do over. It’s not up to the rest of your family if you have that relationship or not. A phone call… an email can make small baby steps. And talking about baby steps also reminds me of Dave Ramsey and financial peace University. That can help you with your money. I hope that helped :)