I'm not 100% in...

Steve53

This scripture, Jeremiah 29:13, “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart” says that if you earnestly search after God you will find Him
Awesome verse.

You can't fool God with an ulterior motive.

The above verse is a certainty, a promise God made to all who seek Him.

God will reveal Himself in a manner perhaps known only between you and God, Daniel.

Whatever it may be, it might not necessarily be public. Yet God will manifest Himself in some fashion that you will find to be undeniable - but - only if you are sincere.

Brother Albert R.

The first case of really useful "bloatware".
Is this what you mean DanLMP...
Software bloat is a process whereby successive versions of a computer program become perceptibly slower, use more memory, disk space or processing power, or have higher hardware requirements than the previous version—whilst making only dubious user-perceptible improvements or suffering from feature creep.

DanLMP

Is this what you mean DanLMP...
Software bloat is a process whereby successive versions of a computer program become perceptibly slower, use more memory, disk space or processing power, or have higher hardware requirements than the previous version—whilst making only dubious user-perceptible improvements or suffering from feature creep.
Okay, but I was going for the more generic "software preinstalled on a system by the manufacturer".

The idea being that God preinstalled some of His characteristics into us so that we could operate properly. Useful bloatware.