I’m late checking in.......sorry. But here I am

Lovin Jesus

Hello friends. Everyone knows me by lovin’ Jesus. My birth given name is Rose. I live in San Bernardino California USA. I’m 62 years young. I live with my daughter, son in law, a grandson 21 years old, a grandson ten years old and one granddaughter 19 years old. We have five dogs. My own dog Macho is six years old. He’s a boxer. He’s a very good boy. Now for the good stuff. I’m a lover of Jesus and when I discovered I had a personal relationship with my Savior Jesus my life was transformed forever. I hadn’t had fellowship for a long time so when the Lord led me here I was thrilled to find so many brothers and sisters who are likeminded and who also love the Lord. I love it here. I have wanted to add my own testimony to the forum and hope to do so after I sort it out so that it isn’t all drawn out and too long. I am so grateful for everyone here. Something special about this forum. I love all the glory given to God and the prayer request chain that we can participate in and the ability to go back and check on our friends who we have been praying for. What a blessing. I feel blessed

Cindy S.

Hello friends. Everyone knows me by lovin’ Jesus. My birth given name is Rose. I live in San Bernardino California USA. I’m 62 years young. I live with my daughter, son in law, a grandson 21 years old, a grandson ten years old and one granddaughter 19 years old. We have five dogs. My own dog Macho is six years old. He’s a boxer. He’s a very good boy. Now for the good stuff. I’m a lover of Jesus and when I discovered I had a personal relationship with my Savior Jesus my life was transformed forever. I hadn’t had fellowship for a long time so when the Lord led me here I was thrilled to find so many brothers and sisters who are likeminded and who also love the Lord. I love it here. I have wanted to add my own testimony to the forum and hope to do so after I sort it out so that it isn’t all drawn out and too long. I am so grateful for everyone here. Something special about this forum. I love all the glory given to God and the prayer request chain that we can participate in and the ability to go back and check on our friends who we have been praying for. What a blessing. I feel blessed
:bighug

Lovin Jesus

Welcome, Rose! I'm your older grandson's age. My name's Caleb but most people call my by my screen name (spanish words for salt and light shoved together). Feel free to use whichever :smile I'm glad you're here
Thank you for the welcome. Love your bible name Caleb and also your clever screen name. Pleasure being here. Look forward to spending more time with all of you

moosejive

Welcome to the Forums or as I like to think of it the Family, for the Lord is our Father. Can’t wait to be able to meet everyone in Heaven. My name is Pat, moosejive is from one of my favorite cups from Yellowstone National Park....it has a dancing moose on it. I love moose things, as well as my four footed babies (dogs) Tyler and Bella. :heythere

Lovin Jesus

Welcome to the Forums or as I like to think of it the Family, for the Lord is our Father. Can’t wait to be able to meet everyone in Heaven. My name is Pat, moosejive is from one of my favorite cups from Yellowstone National Park....it has a dancing moose on it. I love moose things, as well as my four footed babies (dogs) Tyler and Bella. :heythere
Hi Pat. Yes I too cant wait to meet everyone when we get home.
Hi, Rose!! Welcome!! Yes, this is a wonderful fellowship of like-minded believers............ I, too, am so blessed to have found this special place!
I'm kind of a neighbor to you............ I live on the boundary of Lake Elsinore and Menifee, smack dab in the middle of the 215 and the 15.
Hey nice to meet ya. We are close. How do ya like all the rain? Coming here keeps me spiritually whole. Im glad I was spirit led here