I'm a Newbie....

Vince Cacciato

Hi my name is Vince as you can see from my screen name. Original huh..:D Here are some things to know about me.
I've been a Christian for 35yrs and the Lord has never Let me go.(Thank You Lord Jesus)
Went to Bible College in Nyack NY and studied Music :D
I am a Worship Leader in a small church in Denver Colorado.
I have a wonderful wife and 2 awesome daughters that are Volleyball fanatics.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, Vince! We love to meet our new members here. If you have any questions or run into any problems, please contact Chris or myself.

Am I correct in assuming that you went to the Bible College in Nyack founded by the great AB Simpson? If so, that's terrific. He was a great Canadian missionary, preacher and evangelist, and the founder of the Missionary and Alliance church fellowship.

Vince Cacciato

Welcome, Vince! We love to meet our new members here. If you have any questions or run into any problems, please contact Chris or myself.

Am I correct in assuming that you went to the Bible College in Nyack founded by the great AB Simpson? If so, that's terrific. He was a great Canadian missionary, preacher and evangelist, and the founder of the Missionary and Alliance church fellowship.
I did indeed Sir... I loved going to school at Nyack College. I also got to study with music teachers from Julliard and Manhattan School of Music teaching at Nyack.
My wife's family were missionaries for the CMA for 46 yrs in Bogota Colombia..

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
I did indeed Sir... I loved going to school at Nyack College. I also got to study with music teachers from Julliard and Manhattan School of Music teaching at Nyack.
My wife's family were missionaries for the CMA for 46 yrs in Bogota Colombia..
That is awesome!!! Too cool. I used to live just a few blocks away from the CMA's Canadian Bible College in Regina, Saskatchewan and I have attended CMA churches over the years. I am Pentecostal by experience but most of my ministering is done in Baptist churches of various persuasions. Go figure.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Hi my name is Vince as you can see from my screen name. Original huh..:D Here are some things to know about me.
I've been a Christian for 35yrs and the Lord has never Let me go.(Thank You Lord Jesus)
Went to Bible College in Nyack NY and studied Music :D
I am a Worship Leader in a small church in Denver Colorado.
I have a wonderful wife and 2 awesome daughters that are Volleyball fanatics.
:welcome2 Vince, We are glad:thumbup you joined our RF Forum, and that you are a part of God's family.:yipee You are awaiting our blessed hope!:rapture