Im 60, and loving it!

Andy C

I turned 60 this week, and physically feel great. Sorry Chris, when I first joined this forum I was concerned about posting my real birthdate.

Years ago, I dreaded even the thought of turning 40, and now fully embrace making it to the over 60 crowd. Being 60 is not what I thought it would be like, its much better. The Lord is the center of my life, and Im truly blessed to have made it this far, and to be in great physical condition. Mentally, thats another story...:dilbert.

For all my fellow forum members already in the ranks of the over 60 crowd, I say congrats, and I hope we all make it to 70, 80, 90, or even to 100 (unless of course we are raptured much, much sooner).Whats really important is those who are His children, will make it to a number of years that we cant even imagine. I wonder what it will be like to turn our first million years old.....?
Im now 62, still loving grower older. I feel blessed to still be here, still in one piece, still and forever a child of His. However, even on the occasional bad day when I feel my age, Im nowhere near as old as John “Sonseeker” so thats brings a smile to my face. I have it on good source from above, that even in our new and glorified body, still younger than John.

Cindy S.

Im now 62, still loving grower older. I feel blessed to still be here, still in one piece, still and forever a child of His. However, even on the occasional bad day when I feel my age, Im nowhere near as old as John “Sonseeker” so thats brings a smile to my face. I have it on good source from above, that even in our new and glorified body, still younger than John.
Happy Birthday toooo youuuuu

SonSeeker

I have it on good source from above, that even in our new and glorified body, still younger than John.
I'm approximately 8 yrs, 2 months, and 20 days older than you, sonny boy.
You get to hang on to that fact throughout the Millennium. During that time, be sure you respect your elders!
But, when we step into eternity, we will also step out of time. And you know what that means, don't you?
Among other things, there will be no more birthdays! There will be no such thing as 'age'.

Oh, happy birthday.

Andy C

You get to hang on to that fact throughout the Millennium. During that time, be sure you respect your elders!
But, when we step into eternity, we will also step out of time. And you know what that means, don't you?
Among other things, there will be no more birthdays! There will be no such thing as 'age'.

Oh, happy birthday.
You dont know what date is my birthday, so you cant be totally accurate. I agree, we will be ageless for eternity, but when we lock eyes for the first time in our glorified bodies, we will both know who WAS the oldster.

Anewcreationinjesus

Oh, happy birthday.
:biggrin