Ilhan Omar Withdraws Support For East Palestine After Learning It’s In America

GEOINTAnalyst

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Representative Ilhan Omar has canceled a planned rally to support the victims of the East Palestine chemical spill after learning East Palestine is actually in America.

"Oh... East Palestine is just a small town in Ohio? Is that where all the white people live?" said a disappointed Omar to her brother while they were out on a Valentine's Day date. "Who cares about Ohio? Some trains did something. Who cares?"

Sources say the planned rally was going to raise funds for the thousands of people who are getting sick and dying after hostile forces burned thousands of gallons of toxic chemicals and poisoned the water for miles around. "That sounds like something the evil Zionists would do," said Omar. "I was looking forward to leading a 'Death to Israel' chant! Bummer!"

At publishing time, Omar had blamed the train derailment and ensuing ecological disaster on the Jews.

https://babylonbee.com/news/ilhan-o...-east-palestine-after-learning-its-in-america

This women is worse then a box of rocks at least the box of rocks is contained she isn't

GEOINTAnalyst

The Babylon Bee is a conservative Christian news satire website that publishes satirical articles on topics including religion, politics, current events, and public figures. It has been referred to as a Christian, evangelical, or conservative version of The Onion

I guess I should have put that disclaimer on the article - but it does sound like something she would do

alisani

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Representative Ilhan Omar has canceled a planned rally to support the victims of the East Palestine chemical spill after learning East Palestine is actually in America.

"Oh... East Palestine is just a small town in Ohio? Is that where all the white people live?" said a disappointed Omar to her brother while they were out on a Valentine's Day date. "Who cares about Ohio? Some trains did something. Who cares?"

Sources say the planned rally was going to raise funds for the thousands of people who are getting sick and dying after hostile forces burned thousands of gallons of toxic chemicals and poisoned the water for miles around. "That sounds like something the evil Zionists would do," said Omar. "I was looking forward to leading a 'Death to Israel' chant! Bummer!"

At publishing time, Omar had blamed the train derailment and ensuing ecological disaster on the Jews.

https://babylonbee.com/news/ilhan-o...-east-palestine-after-learning-its-in-america

This women is worse then a box of rocks at least the box of rocks is contained she isn't
That woman could start an argument in an empty room.

I have found that people with less intelligence and no real rational argument to make resort to just yelling louder.

dseno

Babylon bee isn't Christian satire anymore I don't think. They have stopped their actual funny church satire stuff

Bethlehem57

Funny, but it sounds like it could happen!

SarahRose

Babylon bee isn't Christian satire anymore I don't think. They have stopped their actual funny church satire stuff

It has changed a lot in the last couple years. After the Elon interview especially. And no Ethan anymore which stinks

depserv

This is good and accurate satire, since it does reflect truth. I especially liked the part about her and her brother being on a "Valentine's Day date." In fact if I had not known it was a BB piece I might have thought it was a real story, because the truth is just as absurd as this story is.

Back