Ilhan Omar removed from House Foreign Affairs Committee

penbrat

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-730450

WASHINGTON – The US House of Representatives voted on Thursday to remove Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minnesota) from the House Foreign Affairs Committee. The vote was approved along party lines, 218-211.

Republicans argued that Omar should be removed for past comments against Israel and the use of antisemitic tropes.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy defended the decision to remove Omar from the powerful committee. Speaking to the media after the vote, he said her past statements “make it clear she is unfit to represent the US on the House Foreign Affairs Committee.”

Dave123

WASHINGTON – The US House of Representatives voted on Thursday to remove Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minnesota) from the House Foreign Affairs Committee. The vote was approved along party lines, 218-211.

Republicans argued that Omar should be removed for past comments against Israel and the use of antisemitic tropes.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy defended the decision to remove Omar from the powerful committee. Speaking to the media after the vote, he said her past statements “make it clear she is unfit to represent the US on the House Foreign Affairs Committee.”
I am glad they removed her. In addition to her anti-Semitic comments, she and Rashida Tlaib also attended a CAIR rally. CAIR is the propaganda arm of the Muslim Brotherhood, the parent organization of Hamas. Tlaib and Omar both stood in solidarity with a sworn enemy of the United States and they both refer to the US and Israel as terrorist nations. They both need to be fully removed from Congress. They are not fit for any elected office in our country.

jab777

About time. I don’t give a tinker’s darn how upset any of the squad gets. She should never have been put on that committee because it’s not clear that Omar can act in the US interests. Pelosi ran the House in a manner that didn’t put our country’s interests first. Kudos to the folks who voted for her removal and to Speaker McCarthy. I must say he’s turning out to be a pleasant surprise.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Want a good laugh. Watch the whiney looney liberals melt-down response over racist Omar getting the boot.
Especially listen to AOC.
She is suffering in succotash !
The sky is absolutely falling with these clowns.
She was madder than a wet hen.
:)
I'm going to go scream at some trees .

Last edited:
I am glad they removed her. In addition to her anti-Semitic comments, she and Rashida Tlaib also attended a CAIR rally. CAIR is the propaganda arm of the Muslim Brotherhood, the parent organization of Hamas. Tlaib and Omar both stood in solidarity with a sworn enemy of the United States and they both refer to the US and Israel as terrorist nations. They both need to be fully removed from Congress. They are not fit for any elected office in our country.
Absolutely! This is another reason why I believe our constitution has been terminated-as you have posted previously about. They should have never been allowed in congress to begin with.

Bethlehem57

Thank You Lord for this justice! I pray that this isn’t the last thing that will be done to correct some of the HUGE anti American leadership that we’ve had to put up with for way too long!

depserv

Her loyalty is clearly to Islam, not America. Your first loyalty can be to the one true God, as many of our founders were, and you can still be loyal to America, but if your loyalty is to the demonic cult called Islam you can not be loyal to America. So she never should have been placed onto that committee in the first place. This is a small step, but still a step in the right direction. The next one should be her removal from Congress, though that seems unlikely.

As I understand it she was elected to represent a district that has a high Islamic population, and reelected even after making her hatred of America very well known. This is a reminder of just how serious the immigration betrayal is, and a harbinger of things to come as the betrayal remains on course.

She is also a reminder of the coalition between the Islamic and liberal cults. This coalition seems unlikely given their differences on things like feminism and homosexuality, but apparently a mutual hatred of America and the one true God overrides those differences. This absurdity is embodied in her as a sharia-compliant feminist, an oxymoron that stands as a shining monument to the absurdity of feminism, which is a pillar of liberalism.

Back