If You Ban Me For Posting This You Wouldn't Be The First

Rain

That's just it. I'm not certain either. I just put together what comes to mind. The bow in the obelisk screams white horseman. That demon with the puppet strings on his chest is the Antichrist?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It's been a long day for me. I thought there was a message here or something. I better go to bed. :lol

BTW, I doubt the AC will look like that. The one behind him though, looks like a match. :nod

Jonathan

I understand if you all think I'm full of it and want me to go. lol
I think Chris was very tolerant, even though tolerance wasn't even needed... his question was "What is your point?"

I sort of get where you are coming from... that leaders over us may be serving another God, so to speak, but why would you feel the need to preface that by saying "This will get me banned?" No one here worships Trump or Putin or anyone else in the graphic. We ally ourselves to those leaders who serve OUR purposes, as best as we can figure out. But our only God is Jesus himself.

Rain

I think Chris was very tolerant, even though tolerance wasn't even needed... his question was "What is your point?"

I sort of get where you are coming from... that leaders over us may be serving another God, so to speak, but why would you feel the need to preface that by saying "This will get me banned?" No one here worships Trump or Putin or anyone else in the graphic. We ally ourselves to those leaders who serve OUR purposes, as best as we can figure out. But our only God is Jesus himself.
You're completely misunderstanding me. I didn't want to just give away what I meant when I made this. What this entire piece means is that the Antichrist may be manipulating these world leaders and they have no idea it's happening. That is why I put the puppet strings on his chest. The broken glasses symbolize their blindness to what's really going on. Nobody ever tries to solve my riddles on their own, they just ask me. I was banned from a couple of other forums because I wouldn't tell them what I was trying to get across directly. They never tried prayer and research to take a stab at solving it.

It sometimes takes me a long time to complete these and when I'm finished I'm mentally exhausted. They accused of being a false prophet and all other kinds of things. So you can see why I might feel as though a ban might follow the viewing of my work. People open the Book of Revelation without any knowledge whatsoever of the ancient Greek and Hebrew texts then shut their bible in frustration because it's too enigmatic and scary for them to understand. Why not just say 'God, please drop all the symbolism and give to us straight.' We don't want to put the work in to try and solve it's mysteries. When I make these pieces, I make them because I feel that what I copy and paste is what God wants me to. I could be wrong, but I'm not in any position to argue that feeling am I?

My testimony made it very clear that I believe in a Triune God, and I was met with questions. Why do I have to explain every little thing about my faith to you all? I'm all for learning, but not if it means having to defend and explain every word I say that may conflict with your particular interpretation of God. If one believer prays in front of a wooden altar and another in front of a stone one, should that mean that one is wrong and must explain why? If we all believe and worship the same God and express our faith through words, actions or art, what is wrong with that? Just because you all may know more than I do about the bible and can quote scripture doesn't mean that my faith and belief in God is any less strong than yours. It doesn't mean that God loves me any less. Are any of you 100% certain that your interpretation of any given passage is absolutely correct before you correct other people's interpretations?

chaser

Not exactly sure what you are trying to explain to us. That you are a prophet or that you are trying to help us see what is happening in the world by making riddles in art? We know what is happening, the bible tells us, we see it all coming together , unfolding as planned.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Rain, this is a bulletin board. We respond to posts with comments, questions, prayer, etc. It's what we do as a community. If you put up a graphic that is created to be a riddle, it will likely receive lots of questions from lots of members. If a person didn't want to participate in this discourse, I can't imagine why they put up such a graphic in the first place.

What usually happens to those of us who stick around is our knowledge of the Word is sharpened, our faith grows, and we benefit from this community comprised of members of the Body of Christ.

I would suggest that questions that come about from a post you or another might make is complimentary and indicates interest in the post.

I did not see your graphic but from your description it sounds interesting and thought provoking.

chaser

I was just curious and asking what you were thinking. Hope you stay here with us, learn and grow. I was going to ask more questions like why just those 3 presidents when Trump is nothing like the other 2. Why not include a religious leader who is a puppet and does not follow the bible or prophecy and says it is dangerous for people to try and have a relationship with Jesus. Just trying to use some discernment, I pray and ask for discernment and wisdom, it keeps me on the narrow and into the meat of things pertaining to scripture. I think you made a comment that other sites have banned you or a similar statement, that would only happen here if you were going against scripture and would not correct your course. Much good counsel and Godly wisdom on this site and more knowledge than you will find anywhere else and the fellowship ,is amazing, hope you stay and sure others will agree.

Jan51

When I make these pieces, I make them because I feel that what I copy and paste is what God wants me to. I could be wrong, but I'm not in any position to argue that feeling am I?
Actually, yes, we often must argue with our feelings. Feelings are not facts; for the facts, we must stick to God's Word, and compare our feelings to that.

My testimony made it very clear that I believe in a Triune God, and I was met with questions. Why do I have to explain every little thing about my faith to you all?
Many people believe in God. That is not what saves you. Believing the gospel of Jesus Christ is what saves you. That's why people ask you questions--they just want to find out what you actually believe, to find out what you mean when you say you believe in God.

Kaatje

Just because you all may know more than I do about the bible and can quote scripture doesn't mean that my faith and belief in God is any less strong than yours. It doesn't mean that God loves me any less. Are any of you 100% certain that your interpretation of any given passage is absolutely correct before you correct other people's interpretations?
Hello Rain, in your first thread you said you don’t know much of the Bible, so I’m glad you came to this Forum, there is a wealth of knowledge here, that we all like to share with you. If you are but willing.

How you can measure your strength of faith against any of ours, I don’t know. But I do know that growing in faith comes with understanding the Scripture. So please, keep reading the Bible, and learn to discern between the good from the bad, especially when it comes to churches and denominations.

Everybody that accepts Christ as his Saviour will receive everlasting life no matter which church they’re in. But choosing a Scriptural sound church is of the utmost importance, to grow spritually and not lead astray by apostate teachings.

As for your question as quoted here: no, I for one am not 100% sure about my interpretation of every given passage, but fortunately that is not a proviso for being able to post here what we “dig up” from the Bible.

Sometimes I post things that are good and profitable for my fellows on the forums, and on other times, I am off the mark, and than someone will correct me. Which is not always a pleasant feeling, but it is good and keeps me on the right track.

And that brings me to the last I want to add. You talk about your feelings as your faith “compass”.
Feelings are not a good compass, because they can easily lead you astray.

Proverbs 4:5-9:
Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.
She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.