If Republicans take control in 2022 and 2024, can they turn things around?

heisable2

Is it too far fetched to think that something good will come out of the upcoming elections?

From what I see, America is too entrenched in evil doings. Are we on a path of no return?

All the evil was waiting to pounce and that it did when Biden took office.

I'm praying for change, but feel the Age of Grace is upon us and Jesus will come and take us home before we see a positive change.

Any thoughts?

RobinMc

I think no matter what happens in the election, this world is to far in to go back. The bible prophecy is happening and unless God stalls it, there's no stopping it. If can only go so long or we'll be past what the bible says is going to happen. And things are really happening fast.
(I hope that makes sense.)

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I don't think they can turn things around, but they can slow things down, unless they were to get a super majority where they could override vetos, then it would get pretty interesting. Of course we'll have to count out the RINOs who will vote against good bills whenever necessary... It'll be interesting to see if there are any new and creative ways that the demonrats cheat to get their devils into office...

Nemophilist

I think no matter what happens in the election, this world is to far in to go back. The bible prophecy is happening and unless God stalls it, there's no stopping it. If can only go so long or we'll be past what the bible says is going to happen. And things are really happening fast.
(I hope that makes sense.)
Agreed. It would take an act of God to stop and reverse what is happening. :mope

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
I wonder if the dems plan to have another lockdown on another virus. You can bet they have something up their scheming sleeves.
I think this is certainly a possibility, Janice. Another possible outcome that is different from the other posts in this thread is that we will get a bit of a hopeful turnaround, just enough to get everyone thinking that normal life is about to return. Then, this happens :rapture
No one was expecting that!

NewWine2020

I like that you have a positive attitude, but I just don't see the evil left letting that happen.

I agree. If the evil were simply limited to the USA it would be one thing, but it feels like many other nations; the UK, Canada, the Netherlands, Australia...all are going down with various degrees of very passive resistance to the tyranny that is coiling around them softly, swiftly, like a constrictor snake and it's prey.

I do feel like the evil behind the scene has done a remarkably good job of pushing the people just so far but not enough that they provoke an outraged uprising comprised of more than a collection of people who feel particularly threatened (Canadian Truckers, Trump Supporters, Dutch famers, etc.) but making these people seem like civil insurrectionists and domestic terrorists to the much larger group of people in their respective nations.

Divide and conquer is a brilliant and depressingly effective strategy. Even on a secular level, the real enemy of most people on this planet is the elites; the globalists, the Political Action Committees buying and selling politicians like they are a commodity, the bankers, the investment companies buying up all the single family homes in neighborhoods so they are only available for rent at stupid high prices...

If the right and left could stop fighting about LGBTQ, pronouns, and skin color and come together, realizing even with all their differences, they STILL have more in common with each other than they do with wealthy, privileged, out of touch elites and their stuck up, narcissistic pet celebrities, the elite would be in real fear. They pretend it didn't scare them but I think the "Occupy Wallstreet" movement back in 2011 shook them up a lot.

It was shortly after this that they turned up the divisive tactics; CRT, racism, LGBTQ, 3rd wave feminism, etc. Now we spend all our time fighting with people in the same (low) tax brackets as ourselves about distractions.

Some of these distractions though, (abortion "rights", 2nd Amendment, etc.) have the potential to elicit real, physical violence from both the left and the right. We are far too divided as a nation to come back from it barring an actual miracle of God.

madcat

I don't think they can turn things around, but they can slow things down, unless they were to get a super majority where they could override vetos, then it would get pretty interesting. Of course we'll have to count out the RINOs who will vote against good bills whenever necessary... It'll be interesting to see if there are any new and creative ways that the demonrats cheat to get their devils into office...
And never forget the issue of “Arkanicide” and our FBI and CIA to conspire to assist in taking down their “enemies”.

RaptureReady

Dancing with my Father God in Fields of Grace
Personally, I think we've crossed a line that we can't cross back over. IF, and that's a big IF IMHO, the Republicans take over in November, it could be a short reprieve, but I don't see the democrats giving up their power that easily. In 2020 the red tsunami was supposed to happen, and we saw how that turned out. There's supposed to be a red tsunami this coming November, but I think the democrats will go full out to prevent that from happening. They're already ramping up the rhetoric regarding new strains of C19, the Monkey pox "epidemic" they see coming, suggesting that we start wearing masks indoors and whatever concoctions they're brewing in their demonic minds, including mail-in ballots and drop boxes instead of in-person voting. Then there are the RINOS, and there's enough of those to make things interesting.

I have no faith anymore in our election process. If the republicans took over, the riots, and all the other evil dominating our country will ramp up and the condition of the country at best would remain the same, and at worse, become even more intense. We're going to have to trust the Lord that His will is going to prevail and if it means a short reprieve, I'm cool with that; but if it's His will that nothing will change, but get worse, well then that's what it is and we'll have to buckle our seatbelts as the ride will only get bumpier and more dangerous.

So, I guess my answer would be no ~ we won't be able to turn this nation around unless God intervenes. But this nation has been thumbing it's nose at Him and becoming more dark and evil with each passing day and the age of grace is wrapping up. Of course, this is all JMHO.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I think we're sliding into Home. There is just too much prophecy coming to fulfillment for this to be anything but.
For this reason...in addition to the determination of the NWO minions globally (I don't even say "Democrats" anymore)... I am placing no hope in any change for the good, here in the US or in this world. For the sake of my sanity, I have put all my cards down and my hope is in our Harpazo.

Jaybird

I think we're sliding into Home. There is just too much prophecy coming to fulfillment for this to be anything but.
For this reason...in addition to the determination of the NWO minions globally (I don't even say "Democrats" anymore)... I am placing no hope in any change for the good, here in the US or in this world. For the sake of my sanity, I have put all my cards down and my hope is in our Harpazo.
I agree with you. The prophetic timetable has been set in motion and there is no stopping it. These things must happen until the Rapture!

GHoe

Colossians 3:1 states, "If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God."

There seems to be a prevailing thought / question among conservatives and some christians alike, (I've been guilty of this) which is what if the right (no pun intended) men or women get into office ? Can this nation get turned around, can it be salvaged ?

In keeping with Colossians 3:1, God probably desires the question in our hearts to be, "how will God use the 2022-2024 elections (no matter the outcome) to further His will for this nation and His children?"

A victory of "Republicans taking control in 2022- 2024" is what in our flesh we would like to see. We should know by now, God's ways are above ours (Isaiah 55:8-9).

We are interested in saving a country and a way of life, He's interested in saving His people. I think time spent loathing over perceived defeats via elections is time spent upholding our little g god status and keeps us focused on the creation instead of the creator, who puts leaders in their position of authority.

Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save. When their spirit departs, they return to the ground; on that very day their plans come to nothing. Blessed are those whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD their God.- Psalm 146:3-5

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Colossians 3:1 states, "If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God."

There seems to be a prevailing thought / question among conservatives and some christians alike, (I've been guilty of this) which is what if the right (no pun intended) men or women get into office ? Can this nation get turned around, can it be salvaged ?

In keeping with Colossians 3:1, God probably desires the question in our hearts to be, "how will God use the 2022-2024 elections (no matter the outcome) to further His will for this nation and His children?"

A victory of "Republicans taking control in 2022- 2024" is what in our flesh we would like to see. We should know by now, God's ways are above ours (Isaiah 55:8-9). We are interested in saving a country and a way of life, He's interested in saving His people.

Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save. When their spirit departs, they return to the ground; on that very day their plans come to nothing. Blessed are those whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD their God.- Psalm 146:3-5
I agree God has his prophetic timetable and what will be will be according to his plan. Scripture tells us :bible evil men and seducers will wax worse and worse deceiving and being deceived.

lamonte

Is it too far fetched to think that something good will come out of the upcoming elections.
I have heard from many Church leaders that Christians need to redeem the society they live in. They need to be involved in government, politics and every type of business and social institution so that they can make a difference. That’s what a lot of people say today. But let me ask you this: whose example are we to follow? The answer for me is Jesus Christ. Did Jesus involve Himself in the politics of His day? Think of what a difference He could have made if He had entered into government. But what do the Scriptures say?
Jesus said the behavior of all the world is evil. John 7:7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil. 1 John 5:19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness..

Empire after empire has come and gone; nations have been raised, and nations have fallen, but the Kingdom of God has remained. The Medes, Persians, Greeks, and Romans all have died out. The pride and schemes of powerful leaders such as Alexander the Great, Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, Caesar Augustus, Napoleon, Mussolini, Hitler, and even Stalin have amounted to nothing more than confusion and needless bloodshed. All the so-called great countries of the world will be destroyed at Jesus Christ coming that includes the United States. The world is like the Titanic full of pride and self-centeredness. You can remodel it, repaint it, make more laws to fight evil but it is still going to sink, there is no Hope outside of Christ and the heavenly Kingdom of God.

There is only one hope for mankind and that is through the GOSPEL of Lord Jesus Christ. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Jesus said “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Christ wants us believers to seek His Kingdom, where He alone reigns as King. Speaking of this God-given desire, the writer of Hebrews goes on to say that Abraham and the ancient people of faith also sought for this belonging and resting place in God’s Kingdom saying; “For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland. And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore, God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them” (Hebrews 11:14–16).

depserv

If they get a big enough majority, they could do a lot of good, and get us closer to going in the right direction, though their power would still be limited by the executive being a dedicated traitor. But to me the question is not so much can they as will they, and I do not see the will in that party to defend America from the aggression of the enemy that is now in control.

Look how they betrayed America even in the first two years of the Trump presidency: voters gave Republicans nominal control of both houses of Congress, but in reality the Democrats controlled at least the House, through a coalition of Democrats and RINOs, and that body did very little good during that period. I even remember a massive theft from the taxpayers during that period (supported even by Trump). And there were no hearings over the crimes committed during the Obama reign as their should have been.

Trump's placements to the office of Attorney General are a big part of this betrayal too, but that isn't what this thread is about.

After the 2020 election the Republicans voted to certify the election that any thinking person had to know was a big fraud. The election was in November and the certification didn't come until January, so they had plenty of time to make it known that they would not vote to certify until a real audit was done. Voting to certify as they did is one of the most destructive betrayals Congress has ever been a part of, we are only seeing the beginnings of the effects of it, and the Congressional Republicans have their fingerprints all over it.

Even in spite of the impotence and complicity of the Republicans they still kind of pose a threat to the enemy, even if only by slowing down the agenda, so I expect more voter fraud, along with the same impotence of the Republicans to do anything about it. One form of fraud I expect is Democrats voting in the Republican primaries to get RINO traitors nominated. But I think there will be voter fraud too, that will reduce the size of the red wave people are expecting.

Even with a substantial majority in the House and some possible majority in the Senate, the best they seem likely to do is create deadlock. If they do that Biden will be more than happy to let the government shut down so that no checks go out for the military people and for SS; he knows his comrades in media will blame the Republicans for it. But hopefully at least we won't see any more of the massive thefts like we saw in his first two years.

What a Republican majority should do is open investigations into voter fraud, as well as some of the crimes the Biden administration has been committing, including looking into the bribe money given to him through his family. I would like to see an impeachment, though it would have to include him and his VP both. But a decertification would be better, because if the election was decertified retroactively it should be possible to remove the liberal ideologue he placed on the high court. And the Republicans are not going to do that. I doubt they do any of these things.